First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know some dealers were getting crazy, we're not one of them! 😂 We're sticking with MSRP on orders.
Do you guys honor ford's X plan pricing for those of us in the industry?
Sponsored

Harryg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Honda Odyssey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all,

Sean with Serramonte Ford here. Some of you know me because you've placed your orders with us. I've done this type of thing with some of our other models, and some of you probably know me from Bronco6G and Focus RS forums. It looks like dealers are pretty underrepresented here, just looking to help!

Feel free to ask me any questions on the Maverick!
Hello Mr. Sean, I ordered a Maverick XLT w/ lux package AWD, Tow package on 8/5 and confirmed 8/6. Is there any way to find out where I am in the production order?. I placed the order at a reasonably small dealership in East Tennessee. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Harry Noel

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello Mr. Sean, I ordered a Maverick XLT w/ lux package AWD, Tow package on 8/5 and confirmed 8/6. Is there any way to find out where I am in the production order?. I placed the order at a reasonably small dealership in East Tennessee. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Harry Noel
The 800 #

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sean,​
Would it be a correct stipulation that the “protective Hood/Fender film”​
&​
“Tanneau soft fold cover”​
Are any a production delay maker(s) or its a dealer installed item?​
Also as I have your attention.​
On my sheet from the day of reservation.​
I have a priority code: 80, type: stock, price level: 215, order code 2196.​
What can I expect based on these codes?​
I also got a build number 8062 as a call back from the dealer.​
Thank you for your insight​

Sponsored

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sean, first of all thank you so much for offering your help to this forum, very kind of you.

I have already a Maverick Hybrid on order, which is scheduled to be built in the week 11/8. Now I want to order a second one for my Dad. Do you think there is a chance that the second order will mess somehow with my initial order? I am so excited to get the truck in the next few weeks, and don't want to do anything to put my order on risk. I really don't want Ford to get confused and somehow cancel, replace my initial order. Do you think it is too risky to order a second one now or is it pretty safe to move on?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Edge4L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hi Sean do you know when my order will show on my ford account under reservation and orders ?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
hi Sean do you know when my order will show on my ford account under reservation and orders ?
Mine has been "shipped" and it still doesnt show in my orders!🥴

Soups7

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350, 2008 Ford Ranger, 2011 Harley FLTRX
Sean,

Do you know if the over sized radiator and cooling fan are available to be ordered on a non-4k equipped Maverick?

Steve

Reuben

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Hey all,

Sean with Serramonte Ford here. Some of you know me because you've placed your orders with us. I've done this type of thing with some of our other models, and some of you probably know me from Bronco6G and Focus RS forums. It looks like dealers are pretty underrepresented here, just looking to help!

Feel free to ask me any questions on the Maverick!
I ordered on 7/12, E32A, lariat 4WD, no moon, area 51, hybrid, lux pkg., pilot 360, spray in. I have not been able to find my assigned VIN. Official order date may have been on 7/16-18 as dealer delayed sending to Ford. Can you find my VIN or tell me how to find it.

Sponsored

bwiese

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 1500 quad cab V6; 2022 MavXL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do I "hack" my XL to get cruise control? :ROFLMAO:
Miata_dad,
Rostra has provided aftermarket cruise controls for all sorts of fleet-style vehicles from many brands. They have announced an upcoming package for the Maverick. Some versions of these
units include speed governors for fleet vehicle liability reasons.

It is just a box that fits in a kick panel and plugs into a couple of connector harnesses.

Regardless of what Ford says, it will not violate your warranty (i.e, blow up your engine, etc.) -
it's just reading CANbus data & limiting the accel input.

There are some threads here on it, and a spokesman for Rostra went into details.

Bill
San Jose CA

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, on orders only, so long as Ford offers it on Maverick.
The Maverick is currently listed on the X-plan site and links to the X-plan version of B&P. This is for my build (Hybrid Rapid Red with Floor mats w/carpet). Note it says "Net X-plan" under the price:
Ford Maverick Serramonte Ford Rep Here to Answer Maverick Questions 1632851079220

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Not nationally, but you can ask with your dealer.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Sean,​
Would it be a correct stipulation that the “protective Hood/Fender film”​
&​
“Tanneau soft fold cover”​
Are any a production delay maker(s) or its a dealer installed item?​
Also as I have your attention.​
On my sheet from the day of reservation.​
I have a priority code: 80, type: stock, price level: 215, order code 2196.​
What can I expect based on these codes?​
I also got a build number 8062 as a call back from the dealer.​
Thank you for your insight​
Yes, both of those are constrained as of 9/29.

You need to have your dealer rebuild/submit your order as a retail order. They have it submitted as a stock vehicle. Priority codes for customer orders are 10-19. Lower is better.

Sean, first of all thank you so much for offering your help to this forum, very kind of you.

I have already a Maverick Hybrid on order, which is scheduled to be built in the week 11/8. Now I want to order a second one for my Dad. Do you think there is a chance that the second order will mess somehow with my initial order? I am so excited to get the truck in the next few weeks, and don't want to do anything to put my order on risk. I really don't want Ford to get confused and somehow cancel, replace my initial order. Do you think it is too risky to order a second one now or is it pretty safe to move on?

Thanks so much for your help!!
No, it will not affect production of an already scheduled unit.

We don't know when that functionality will be live.

Sean,

Do you know if the over sized radiator and cooling fan are available to be ordered on a non-4k equipped Maverick?

Steve
No, what you see in the order guide is what's available.

I ordered on 7/12, E32A, lariat 4WD, no moon, area 51, hybrid, lux pkg., pilot 360, spray in. I have not been able to find my assigned VIN. Official order date may have been on 7/16-18 as dealer delayed sending to Ford. Can you find my VIN or tell me how to find it.
You may not have had a VIN issued yet, but your dealer would be able to give you that information. Reach out to them and ask for the person that does the ordering.

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Silver XL delivered to Ventura California posted pictures of the interior of that XL.
Screenshot_20210924-155923.jpg
The power controls for the mirrors are clearly visible in the picture. The only way that is a possibility on an XL is with 360!
Thanks, wjg. That pleases me and I appreciate the confirmation.
Sponsored