First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They don't exist. Dealers don't have 10s of Mavericks sitting in inventory. Notice no specifics. Don't feed the troll.

hodoor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just did a search for a maverick in my area. Turns out there are over a dozen listed at various dealerships in my area. Ranging from xl to lariat. Most of them are in similar configurations I have had on order for 10 month. Starting to wonder how these dealerships are getting allocations way before verified orders are filled!!!
Silly me I called the dealer on a maverick he had listed and told me to come in, but I was told it just sold but he could give me a better price on an order …. 9 months and still waiting on an eco boost

OP
OP

FrankS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FOCUS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They don't exist. Dealers don't have 10s of Mavericks sitting in inventory. Notice no specifics. Don't feed the troll.
Did not say a singe dealership had 10’s of the on the lot. These trucks are spread among various dealers. A large number of them are in similar configuration to what I ordered. I was just wondering how that can be considering mine has been on order for 10 months.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did not say a singe dealership had 10’s of the on the lot. These trucks are spread among various dealers. A large number of them are in similar configuration to what I ordered. I was just wondering how that can be considering mine has been on order for 10 months.
Here we are in page 2 of your thread where you are "still wondering" even though it's been explained to you about 15 times.

Customer orders show up in dealer inventory automatically. All these trucks you are seeing are other orders by other customers and they will only become available if that customer declines delivery.

It is not a conspiracy.

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I was looking for one, the local dealer had two available on the lot for $5k above.

seeing as they were on lots, I went to a big dealer further away that showed 16 in stock! They had one and it was sold. I was only able to look at it. No touching

Ford Maverick Scratching my head 5711AEAA-4A2F-42F1-A4A2-16ABAA0936DE

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called 5 dealers in a 30 minute radius in Metro Houston. One had a used XLT in stock. I got a call a few days ago from one of those dealers that had go a Lariat in. They said hurry down to test drive as they were getting calls already and didn't expect it to last. It was a dealer stock order with constrained items removed (no co pilot, bed liner, Lux nor hitch).

OP
OP

FrankS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FOCUS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here we are in page 2 of your thread where you are "still wondering" even though it's been explained to you about 15 times.

Customer orders show up in dealer inventory automatically. All these trucks you are seeing are other orders by other customers and they will only become available if that customer declines delivery.

It is not a conspiracy.
I never said it was a conspiracy. I was just making an observation. I cannot help it if some people read more into statements than there actually is.
Sponsored