First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Salesperson says there is no record of my order, and that it is delayed due to dust being airborne.

I never ordered a maverick.

My favorite color is airplane.

—posterior wisdom—
Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My salesman told me there is a production hold on all Mavericks due to a winter air shortage for the tires, and that all Mavericks may end up with a summer air substitution.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My salesperson told me the only way Ford would build my car was if I gave it back to the dealership and then paid them a $10K mark up and sacrificed my eldest son.

I'm gonna miss that kid.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was told by my dealer that vehicles no longer have horsepower, but monkey power. The Maverick Hybrid has 1999 Monkey Power with 2500 foot pounds of banana peel. Production delays are due to the slow downs in monkey cloning.

Last edited:

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
My dealer told me the last Ford Maverick they had in stock was back in 1977. They said if I wanted to order one, they would have to find one in a barn or auction house and it could take about a year. It was only a $10,000 non-refundable deposit that will not count as down payment so I figured what the heck.

Sponsored

F1PRB22GA

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told by my dealer to expect indefinite delays, until further notice.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer told me the last Ford Maverick they had in stock was back in 1977. They said if I wanted to order one, they would have to find one in a barn or auction house and it could take about a year. It was only a $10,000 non-refundable deposit that will not count as down payment so I figured what the heck.
Yeah but that Maverick has a V8 in it. My older brother had one back in the late 70's..... You are gonna love it.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just spoke with my dealer and apparently there's a supply chain shortage of corn which is used in the chips they sell in the break room at Hermosillo. The workers have understandably stopped working until the situation has been resolved, which will happen when the planets realign to unlock the 7th portal of Ashmazail, triggering the waking of the Great One, who is destined to scourge three planet of half of the human population before the terminator comes back in time to stop him, leaving us with a robot overlord, but alive and with a food surplus, instead of shortage.

God bless America and the MTC.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just spoke with my dealer and apparently there's a supply chain shortage of corn which is used in the chips they sell in the break room at Hermosillo. The workers have understandably stopped working until the situation has been resolved, which will happen when the planets realign to unlock the 7th portal of Ashmazail, triggering the waking of the Great One, who is destined to scourge three planet of half of the human population before the terminator comes back in time to stop him, leaving us with a robot overlord, but alive and with a food surplus, instead of shortage.

God bless America and the MTC.
The Great One.

Ford Maverick Salesperson says there is no record of my order unnamed

Sponsored
OP
OP
Braderick

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gas contamination discovered at manufacturing plant after injectors fail during engine testing.

Corn-like object removed from fuel system.

Ford Maverick Salesperson says there is no record of my order corn-monster-full-head-mask-scary-adult-realistic

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer said there is no such thing as a Maverick truck. He’s never heard of one but does have a mint 1973 Maverick 2 door Grabber edition with only 50k original miles I can buy for $20,000

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said the only thing available is a "maverick ecosport" and that I should buy it as soon as possible because someone else would. He also said if I gave him the down payment right away, he could talk ford into knocking off the surcharge due to the frammis rod shortage. Should get it in the october/september range.

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Base Grp 500A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer said there is no such thing as a Maverick truck. He’s never heard of one but does have a mint 1973 Maverick 2 door Grabber edition with only 50k original miles I can buy for $20,000
Grabber,,,grab her? 1972 Maverick Grabber.....I will take the Maverick Truck! I assume that you found a new dealer.
Ford Maverick Salesperson says there is no record of my order Maverick Grabber car wash
Sponsored