Sponsored

Rough Country low profile cover finally installed!

Deweyordeweynot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Oxford White / 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The sun was out and I decided I wouldn't wait any longer, so I broke out the tools and got it done: installed the long-awaited low-profile trifold hard top from Rough Country. It took awhile to get it done but it was definitely worth it...getting the drop in liner side panels off, trimmed (for the drain tubes) and back on again took the most time, followed by positioning the clamps and strikers...but it's on, it's a good fit and it's gonna do the job. Happy me!

Ford Maverick Rough Country low profile cover finally installed! IMG_20240329_165805845_HDR

Ford Maverick Rough Country low profile cover finally installed! IMG_20240329_165820664
Sponsored

Mightybeast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Where you bought it... And how much it cost you

MavChris

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT, 22 Bronco Sport, 19 Flex SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The sun was out and I decided I wouldn't wait any longer, so I broke out the tools and got it done: installed the long-awaited low-profile trifold hard top from Rough Country. It took awhile to get it done but it was definitely worth it...getting the drop in liner side panels off, trimmed (for the drain tubes) and back on again took the most time, followed by positioning the clamps and strikers...but it's on, it's a good fit and it's gonna do the job. Happy me!

IMG_20240329_165805845_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240329_165820664.jpg
I have the Rough Country tri fold soft cover. Got it about a year ago. It has held up great. I really like the look of the hard cover that you installed. I might have to upgrade!? I'm also in Macomb, might see you around. When I took delivery of my Mav in Jan of 23 I could drive daily for weeks at a time without seeing another Maverick, now I see multiple Mavericks every time I go out!

OP
OP
Deweyordeweynot

Deweyordeweynot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Oxford White / 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have the Rough Country tri fold soft cover. Got it about a year ago. It has held up great. I really like the look of the hard cover that you installed. I might have to upgrade!? I'm also in Macomb, might see you around. When I took delivery of my Mav in Jan of 23 I could drive daily for weeks at a time without seeing another Maverick, now I see multiple Mavericks every time I go out!
I'm seeing Mavs almost daily although some may be the same one...but if you get behind a white one like this, that's me.

Ford Maverick Rough Country low profile cover finally installed! IMG_20240317_155455891

Sponsored

djSL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dalas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've got the same one. Decent cover for the price. Awful instructions, but otherwise no issues.

TheDadJokes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Hybrid, 2021 Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Rough Country low profile cover finally installed! IMG_3330

Just installed mine today. It seems a little loose but otherwise I like it.

I agree that the instructions are awful.

I have the drop in bed liner, any one else figure out the best way to drain?
Sponsored