Sponsored

Syndic8r

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
We need more info on the fender mods. And how to distract your wife while doing them.
Seriously. On BOTH! I’ve ordered SO MANY accessories for my truck! A lot will be installed by the Dealer. Then I’ve ordered some that will arrive later this week, about the same time the truck arrives. I gotta figure out how to distract her! Keep the ideas coming! On the accessories AND the distractions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Area51Lariatfx4

Area51Lariatfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seriously. On BOTH! I’ve ordered SO MANY accessories for my truck! A lot will be installed by the Dealer. Then I’ve ordered some that will arrive later this week, about the same time the truck arrives. I gotta figure out how to distract her! Keep the ideas coming! On the accessories AND the distractions.
Just tell her it’s all part of the package and you got it for free 😂

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like we are getting closer to the mythical 33”s on a Mav. lol

I don’t get trying to stuff big tires under a unibody that can’t deal with the corresponding suspension upgrades needed to make them practical.

but they do look cool.

OP
OP
Area51Lariatfx4

Area51Lariatfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I don’t get trying to stuff big tires under a unibody that can’t deal with the corresponding suspension upgrades needed to make them practical.

but they do look cool.
I appreciate it Mike! Thanks for your feedback.

• Love
Reactions: HPR

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

but they do look cool.
Ford Maverick Rough Country 2” Lift Kit, Reika wheels 17x8 20 offsets on 265/70r17 M/T 8KbeuwwHaGg?w=193&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1

sbeaujean

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Hi. It looks like you also have the ACC package on your lariat. I also have that extra package. How does it work after this lift? Lane centering, adaptive cruise, assisted steering ect.

OP
OP
Area51Lariatfx4

Area51Lariatfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi. It looks like you also have the ACC package on your lariat. I also have that extra package. How does it work after this lift? Lane centering, adaptive cruise, assisted steering ect.
They still work. I didn’t get any error or anything.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Damn that looks good. You should take pics of it next to other cars or other size recognizable objects. Shes a beast. If you do any offroading in it, im sure everyone here would love to see it.

OP
OP
Area51Lariatfx4

Area51Lariatfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn that looks good. You should take pics of it next to other cars or other size recognizable objects. Shes a beast. If you do any offroading in it, im sure everyone here would love to see it.
Thanks. Yeah for sure, I’ll do that. It’s the way I want her to look. Slow build but a great start. Unfortunately she’s just for looks. She’ll be seeing mostly pavements, maybe on a rare occasion. But I’ll definitely post some off-roading when it comes.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks. Yeah for sure, I’ll do that. It’s the way I want her to look. Slow build but a great start. Unfortunately she’s just for looks. She’ll be seeing mostly pavements, maybe on a rare occasion. But I’ll definitely post some off-roading when it comes.
Awesome. Yeah no need to go jumping it lol. But if you ever climb something somewhere even if its just a curb at the grocery store, it would make a great pic!

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
Nice proportions spot on I didn’t think it would look right you did well,is there any rubbing in the front?
Sponsored