Sponsored

Rolled over MY22 jump to the front of the line?

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi guys!
I ordered my MY22 Maverick back in January and, as expected, it didn't get built so it was rolled over. My dealership that I ordered with for MY22 told me that orders that were rolled over will be built first before new orders. Has anyone heard of this? My priority code did change from a 19 to a 10, so I'm wondering if someone can shed some light on this. Thank you!
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It will be built before anything else at that dealership assuming no constraints. But if another dealer had no 22 rollovers, then their new orders will be built at the same time.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It will be built before anything else at that dealership assuming no constraints. But if another dealer had no 22 rollovers, then their new orders will be built at the same time.
So would it be a good assumption that it's a pretty good chance mine would be rolled-over to 2024 with the LUX and CP360 like last year?

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t think that configuration will hurt you scheduling timeframe.

it’s all the little add-ons that can really hold you back.

Good Luck!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So would it be a good assumption that it's a pretty good chance mine would be rolled-over to 2024 with the LUX and CP360 like last year?
No one knows at this point. Just a wait and see.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t think that configuration will hurt you scheduling timeframe.

it’s all the little add-ons that can really hold you back.

Good Luck!
Thank you for your response! I'm praying that it gets built and I'm hoping that since 2022 roll overs are considered first, then there won't be initial constraints. But, here's to wishful thinking!

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no faith in the rollovers being built first. Ford tried saying that they switched to building based of time ordered, but checking on deliveries posted on multiple forums proves that to be completely false.

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have no faith in the rollovers being built first. Ford tried saying that they switched to building based of time ordered, but checking on deliveries posted on multiple forums proves that to be completely false.
The dealer says that the roll over will have priority over new orders and when I contacted ford they did not confirm this. I sure hope that it will have priority, but I believe there still is alot of orders being rolled over. Was on the dealer because my rollover was not submitted until September 19th.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
who knows? I get different answers ever since I ordered in 10/21. I reordered with my same dealer on 9/15 with my "private offer code" got email from ford on conformation 10pm that night. ordered same xlt hybrid area 51 and one opt trailer hitch, and they put it under code 10, dealer said ford knows with the private offer code?? so they should be first, dont really believe much of what they or ford says anymore. we shall see,
Sponsored