2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick RokBlokz Black/Black Mud Flaps not delayed 1646267949167

Last night I ordered black/black Rokblokz mud flaps because I was tired of looking at the constraints warning on their website and my Maverick is scheduled to be built next week. Fearing the worst case scenario from RokBlokz' 3-6 week estimate and a best case scenario for a timely Maverick delivery, (stop laughing) I thought my timing would be pretty good. In the order confirmation email for the mud guards I received this, " Due to an increase in order volume, our handling times are currently extended. Our shipping lead time on BLACK Flaps/Fenders is 3-6 weeks...."

So of course this afternoon I received a shipping confirmation email:

Ford Maverick RokBlokz Black/Black Mud Flaps not delayed 1646268788395

So my point is, if you are waiting as long as possible to hopefully snag a Rokblokz discount code for black flaps, or wisely are just trying to limit the mountain of accessories for your as-yet-to-exist truck, you can probably afford to wait a while longer.
Sponsored

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1646267949167.png

Last night I ordered black/black Rokblokz mud flaps because I was tired of looking at the constraints warning on their website and my Maverick is scheduled to be built next week. Fearing the worst case scenario from RokBlokz' 3-6 week estimate and a best case scenario for a timely Maverick delivery, (stop laughing) I thought my timing would be pretty good. In the order confirmation email for the mud guards I received this, " Due to an increase in order volume, our handling times are currently extended. Our shipping lead time on BLACK Flaps/Fenders is 3-6 weeks...."

So of course this afternoon I received a shipping confirmation email:

1646268788395.png

So my point is, if you are waiting as long as possible to hopefully snag a Rokblokz discount code for black flaps, or wisely are just trying to limit the mountain of accessories for your as-yet-to-exist truck, you can probably afford to wait a while longer.
I ordered a set last week, as my Maverick is suppose to be here soon, I got the same 3-6 message, but figured order anyway, less than a week & I have them already.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only took about 2 weeks for me to receive them (mine are black with red letters) despite the 3-6 week estimate. Now, about receiving the truck itself....😉
Sponsored