First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At least first 2 issues are rare. Small issue but really shouldn’t have to. Pulled battery cable to reset keyless entry. It quit from drivers door. Later on reset radio because it came on loud and I couldn’t turn it down. Hopefully an update is in the works.
More frequent, Apple car play still ends up not keeping up with what is actually heard playing. Wrong song shows on phone and touchscreen. Never happens to phone unless it’s plugged into the Maverick.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
At least first 2 issues are rare. Small issue but really shouldn’t have to. Pulled battery cable to reset keyless entry. It quit from drivers door. Later on reset radio because it came on loud and I couldn’t turn it down. Hopefully an update is in the works.
More frequent, Apple car play still ends up not keeping up with what is actually heard playing. Wrong song shows on phone and touchscreen. Never happens to phone unless it’s plugged into the Maverick.
Hi there. This reset concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Maverick. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve been waiting a month for the same assistance with all the noises my Bronco sport makes touching it while washing. Will just take in at some point when anything more concerning takes place.

dedMann

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4/LUX,60 Bug,ElementSC 5mt,Buell XB12X,BICYCLES!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The stereo is so glitchy! I'd never expect to have a new car with an unusable infotainment system. The eq, stations, connectivity, volume, and controls are less than reliable. If ford cant get this fixed right, I say class action. Shame things have become so proprietary there is no solution outside of the manufacturer.
Sponsored