First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I could have sworn when I ordered my XLT in the first week of august that remote start didn't come in the XLT, only Lariat, or only with the luxury package? I just got my XLT moved to In Prouction today, and looked at the window sticker, and it's listing Remote start on there. Did I misunderstand something? Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Remote start is available in all trims through the Ford pass app. It's only available in the remote in the lariat.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I could have sworn when I ordered my XLT in the first week of august that remote start didn't come in the XLT, only Lariat, or only with the luxury package? I just got my XLT moved to In Prouction today, and looked at the window sticker, and it's listing Remote start on there. Did I misunderstand something? Thanks for any help!
XLT LUX comes with remote start

SHBGuerrilla

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, Cyber Orange 2.0
You should be able to start your Maverick with the "FordPass" App on your phone. Just not with the key fob. You'll still need to insert the key to drive off, but you can get it warmed up and running, from my understanding.

OP
OP
Nomadikhan

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah okay, thanks everyone for the help. That's a welcome surprise lmao!

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
OP
OP
Nomadikhan

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't opt for the LUX, but it sounds like if I download the ford pass app I can do it on my phone? Then just activate once inside? Haha I like older cars so am not used to any of this :p

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
I didn't opt for the LUX, but it sounds like if I download the ford pass app I can do it on my phone? Then just activate once inside? Haha I like older cars so am not used to any of this :p
yup you can start unlock and lock your car from anywhere as long as your car is in a place with cell service

Sponsored

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is on the remote XLT lux key for, I know I played with it yesterday getting ready for winter. Works great.

Dangertoy

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Remote start is available in all trims through the Ford pass app. It's only available in the remote in the lariat.
I have an XLT FX4 and it has remote start on the fob and also with the app. What it doesn’t have is keyless, push button start.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ve never had remote start on a vehicle before. I’m totally going to love it on my XLT on the scorching hot Oklahoma summer days. When I get it, of course, someday…next year….🥺😩😢😭