Sponsored

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still nervously awaiting my build which is theoretically December 19. Trying to figure out ways to sabotage everything. :)

Got the Co-Pilot added, there is one more option that I'd theoretically like:

400W/110V Outlets (One in Rear Console and One in Truck Bed)

Any sense whether this would impact the build date and what it costs?

Thanks!
The outlet is a $150 stand alone option that is only available in the back of the center console. You can get the one in the bed with the LUX pack, because without LUX, there is just a blank cover plate Ford cannot mount the outlet to. I have a lot of info on my channel that can help you like the video below. Ask any questions.

Sponsored

Kro-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got my "thanks for playing" follow up email.
Ford Maverick Remaining Unscheduled MY2023 Maverick Orders = 77,800. List of Current Constraints Screenshot_20221216-112319_Gmail

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some quick Excel math.

48.53% of hybrids cannot be built assuming Ford only builds 77,800 more total trucks for MY23.
Ford has over half of their EB capacity still open.
Ford has 3X as much Tremor capacity remaining as orders taken.
Ford has 2X as much CP360 Assist capacity remaining as orders taken.
Ford has almost double the number of moonroof capacity remaining as orders taken.

Assuming an equal percentage of hybrids and EB took the hitch (65%), then the hitch overage is actually proportional to the hybrid overage. So, if you end up constrained due to hybrid, then the hitch over orders would have made no difference anyway.

1667961244009.png
I will have to dig through the newer threads and see if the data still looks good. I know Tim says people are switching to lux package since they are saving the hitches but the math seems to suggest it may be a problem that fixes itself. I really don’t want to waste money on stuff I don’t need. Also this journey started with the idea of a cheap truck that has great MPGs. Thank you for the help commadorebob. I might try to not change anything and just hope I get scheduled with a hybrid hitch. Might regret that in the spring when I could have been driving an 2.0 Maverick.
Sponsored