Sponsored

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like them.

How do you like the carbonized grey color of your maverick?
It's great Jose! Gray is not really appropriate in my opinion. This other video I did shows how the color changes from silver to bright gold. Pretty amazing, hope this helps!

Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
I'm tempted to have it added to my order. My understanding is when Ford removed it from the lux packages, they expected a lot more people to put it back on and are under capacity.
Too lazy to look but is the remote start part of a pkg or just a stand alone option? If stand alone what does it run? Not sure if it's worth adding it but I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind:)

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Too lazy to look but is the remote start part of a pkg or just a stand alone option? If stand alone what does it run? Not sure if it's worth adding it but I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind:)
Standalone in 2023. $170 MSRP.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I added that as well only because I did not want to be forced to rely on my cell phone and the ford app. It gets COLD in NE WI and small elements like this can make a big difference.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's great Jose! Gray is not really appropriate in my opinion. This other video I did shows how the color changes from silver to bright gold. Pretty amazing, hope this helps!

Funny. These are the two colors I have gone back and forth on. Great video. I was going to change from carbonized but then I got my 2023 vin and not sure if still possible.

Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Standalone in 2023. $170 MSRP.
Ok and thanks for the info. Probably a few bucks cheaper than me as I'm A plan. Now the decision is whether it's worth it? Any idea if it's a constrained item at this point?

It gets cold here in the great state of MI (Go Blue):)

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok and thanks for the info. Probably a few bucks cheaper than me as I'm A plan. Now the decision is whether it's worth it? Any idea if it's a constrained item at this point?

It gets cold here in the great state of MI (Go Blue):)
It wasn't singled out a month ago when they were listing the major constraints. Honestly, they should just quietly add it back to the Lariat Lux package.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
I added that as well only because I did not want to be forced to rely on my cell phone and the ford app. It gets COLD in NE WI and small elements like this can make a big difference.
Just to confirm we will still be able to initiate auto short through the Ford app yet correct?

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just to confirm we will still be able to initiate auto short through the Ford app yet correct?
Yes. The Remote Start option for purchase is what integrates it into the key fob. For some, the fob makes more sense. For others, the app function works fine.

I like the convenience of the fob but given I live in the South, I generally don't use the remote start outside of the middle of summer and given its range, I'm usually walking to my car in the parking lot. So, it isn't doing much in that amount of time. The app technically provides more "range" since it is cell based. But that also limits it because it depends on cell coverage.

Bwinter1701

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang GT, 2010 Honda Insight, 2020 Kia Sore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the hitch truly a constraint for those of us who have had our 2022 orders canceled and are now close to the front of the line for 2023? Unless Ford is completely out of hitches won't we get ours?
I have the hitch, SIBL and Co-pilot on order so I guess I will find out as I get close to my 16 JAN production week.
If yours is Scheduled for production then they have everything set aside for you. I am not Scheduled and it could delay my order from getting Scheduled for production sooner.

Sponsored

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For better or worse I dropped the hitch from my XLT EB order and added XLT Lux and CP360. I don't know how much it will affect scheduling, but I figure it has a much better chance of being built than my hybrid Lariat Lux, CP360 Assist order.

I don't even think that I will use the hitch much, but I want it just in case I need to haul the lawn mower or something else on a small trailer.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If yours is Scheduled for production then they have everything set aside for you. I am not Scheduled and it could delay my order from getting Scheduled for production sooner.
I have a MY22 rollover XL Hybrid with the 2K hitch on my order. I don't know if this is the hitch that you are talking about but I am now scheduled for production the week on Jan 23rd.

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Funny. These are the two colors I have gone back and forth on. Great video. I was going to change from carbonized but then I got my 2023 vin and not sure if still possible.
Thanks for saying my video is great Jose! It's a lot more work than I thought. I am up to 90 Mav only videos now. Subbing will show you the whole list that can really help you.

My channel is a lot different than the guys you have to stare at the whole time because they don't own a Maverick.

Last edited:

gronke

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
various
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still nervously awaiting my build which is theoretically December 19. Trying to figure out ways to sabotage everything. :)

Got the Co-Pilot added, there is one more option that I'd theoretically like:

400W/110V Outlets (One in Rear Console and One in Truck Bed)

Any sense whether this would impact the build date and what it costs?

Thanks!
Sponsored