David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well i also have an order in for a rav4 hybrid. Its really just a place in line rather than an order but we will see if toyota is any faster.
We had a deposit down for a rav4 prime. When it went up to a 2 year wait plus a 10K plus dealer markup we bailed for a 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Ordered in July due to pickup early next month. It's in port and should be on the train headed to dealer next week.
Sponsored

03 truck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
03 f150 2018 edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what you’re saying is, with a MY23 hybrid xlt lux ordered, I have a better chance to find Jimmy Hoffa than to receive my maverick?
I am 83 years old ordered my XLT on September 19th 22 have heard nothing from the dealer ford customer service says yes we have your order but I we can't tell you when it will be made I hope I live to drive this truck at least once before I kick the bucket. once

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So more capacity for all 2.0 mavericks and less orders of Tremors just means that production of Tremors scheduled means that only a few tremors will be scheduled in any one week. Do not remember percentage of tremors (8%?) But probably if 1200 2.0's are scheduled to be built in one week then only 96 tremors will be scheduled for that week. The supply chain will be set up for parts to be delivered at the appropriate times.....constrained items can and will cause a short term adjustment when possible in day to day and week to week scheduling changes....
Thanks for the explanation it’s appreciated 😊

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another 2 month veteran, ready to throw in the towel.

Lol.

Seriously guys, give your balls a tug. There are people who have been waiting for a 14 months, 16 months.

I am 83 years old ordered my XLT on September 19th 22 have heard nothing from the dealer ford customer service says yes we have your order but I we can't tell you when it will be made I hope I live to drive this truck at least once before I kick the bucket. once

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone help me understand . I can't see that trailer hitches are available as standard equipment with any trim level . I see only as optional 4wire, 7 wire , or as part of optional 4k tow package. So doesn't that indicate that all hitches are " stand alone " ?
No, XLT lux includes a 4 pin hitch,

Sponsored

Escape55

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When a customer cancels an order, and this is multiplied into the thousands, as is the case for the us market , and then not actually actually canceled as it should ,making it easier / quicker for those waiting to get a truck quicker . Ok , but that’s not the case the dealers receiving those abandoned orders, and raising the price 5000 to $12,000 this should be wrong or illegal,

now ,listen now the effect is walk in off the street
Get a truck they having never had order in period, at all!

That being said, if you had ordered a truck and took a early delivery of a truck ( somehow ). that’s one thing, but even then they didn’t cancel the order of the truck , they customer would of been getting ,then sell that one that you would’ve gotten eventually.
My head is spinning

PCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So more capacity for all 2.0 mavericks and less orders of Tremors just means that production of Tremors scheduled means that only a few tremors will be scheduled in any one week. Do not remember percentage of tremors (8%?) But probably if 1200 2.0's are scheduled to be built in one week then only 96 tremors will be scheduled for that week. ....
I don't understand your logic/point. The example you give is 8% of Ecoboosts will be Tremors built that week (I actually think the constraint is 8% of all Mavericks, not 8% of Ecoboosts but let that go for now). You do not seem to reduce the Tremor production rate for the lower rate of Tremor orders. Thus assuming the 8% Tremor production rate, an order rate of less 8% will mean that Tremor orders will be fulfilled sooner than year end and people ordering Tremors will get their trucks earlier, on average, than expected if it took the entire year to produce the 8% of the Mavericks that were planned to be Tremors.

No5s

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Z71
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They have the capacity to build 8% Tremor, I heard only 2% were ordered. I ordered 9/20 Tremor, lux, 360, rear slider. Got a 12/19 build date. Either they want to get some Tremors on the street or They want to sell more profitable trucks.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He's been here a whole 2 and a half months waiting......
2 months to learn that ford won’t even build 2022 rollovers for another few months and won’t build half the hybrid orders they took. I have heard all i need to hear from this train wreck.

Sponsored

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2 months to learn that ford won’t even build 2022 rollovers for another few months and won’t build half the hybrid orders they took. I have heard all i need to hear from this train wreck.
Yep, if i had a hybrid order i'd be looking at plan B too. Heck, i have an Eco on order and i already executed plan B. I'd feel awfully silly sitting with my thumb up my keister for 14 months

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, if i had a hybrid order i'd be looking at plan B too. Heck, i have an Eco on order and i already executed plan B. I'd feel awfully silly sitting with my thumb up my keister for 14 months
My Maverick was to be towed behind a motorhome last summer, after 5-6 months. About April, I read the tea leaves and set up plan B (towing baseplates on a C-Max) to get me through.

Almost 13 months down now, I still see another 3 months on the horizon. But Maverick orders aren't the only ones. My dealer has allocations for only 50% of the Super Duty trucks he needs.

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was to be towed behind a motorhome last summer, after 5-6 months. About April, I read the tea leaves and set up plan B (towing baseplates on a C-Max) to get me through.

Almost 13 months down now, I still see another 3 months on the horizon. But Maverick orders aren't the only ones. My dealer has allocations for only 50% of the Super Duty trucks he needs.
Yep, you first year people didn't know what was about to happen to you. That's why i won't get caught it that black Hole.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, you first year people didn't know what was about to happen to you. That's why i won't get caught it that black Hole.
I remember just wishing Ford would just tell me what SEASON I was gonna get my truck. What month was too much to ask. Now I see I should have been asking "What year?" But I really believe I'm 3-5 months out now.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is the big deal about the hitch? Why is a hitch Constraint? The aftermarket ones are not as good and more money. So I am not removing it. I am a MY22 rolled to a MY23 XL Hybrid with co-pilot 360, hitch and I just added the 400 watt inverter. That's it. I will continue to be patient.
Why are "the aftermarket ones not as good"?
Sponsored