Sponsored

Regional Forum -Would like to get a regional Maverick list going for South Carolina

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else from SC going to Chapman for pickup? We ordered a Lariat Hybrid with Lux Pkg, 360, vault and all sorts of delaying features (spray on bedliner, tri-fold tonneau cover) on July 21 but are now #2 in order status. So we think January will be the time for our one-way train ride from Clemson to Philadelphia.

coastie19

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just confirmed my order with my dealer in the Charleston area! XL with EcoBoost engine and trailer hitch (took off the spray in bedliner I wanted to hopefully avoid delays). And now we wait... they said I was lucky to order before the factory shuts down for a bit for the holidays

Sponsored

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else from SC going to Chapman for pickup? We ordered a Lariat Hybrid with Lux Pkg, 360, vault and all sorts of delaying features (spray on bedliner, tri-fold tonneau cover) on July 21 but are now #2 in order status. So we think January will be the time for our one-way train ride from Clemson to Philadelphia.
I ordered from Chapman Horsham, received my Order Confirm on June 19th from Ford. Will be taking a Courtesy Delivery at Edwards Ford in Walhalla...someday... I have yet to hear anything about my status changing or a hint of a Production date. On Sunday (12/19) I celebrate my 6-Month Order Anniversary. Lucky me!!! (XLT Hybrid Lux with 360, mats and rear window)

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Chapman Horsham, received my Order Confirm on June 19th from Ford. Will be taking a Courtesy Delivery at Edwards Ford in Walhalla...someday... I have yet to hear anything about my status changing or a hint of a Production date. On Sunday (12/19) I celebrate my 6-Month Order Anniversary. Lucky me!!! (XLT Hybrid Lux with 360, mats and rear window)
Dang, you are a long haller. Respect!

I was just looking at the new constraints list. I am going tomorrow to the dealer and dropping my spray in. My dealer repeatedly said I should leave it on, it won’t delay….I don’t trust that dealer for crap. Going to take a more active roll in this process

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much did Edwards ask for the courtesy delivery? We’re in Pickens county also ordering from Chapman.

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much did Edwards ask for the courtesy delivery? We’re in Pickens county also ordering from Chapman.
$350 - Seems reasonable to me in that they have to prep for delivery.

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$350 - Seems reasonable to me in that they have to prep for delivery.
can you PM me with your contact at Edwards? Their price is higher than the $250 at Atlanta dealers, but we might go for it anyway. Will think about this. Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsored

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost