Sponsored

Regional Forum -Would like to get a regional Maverick list going for South Carolina

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't get out that way often, but I will be somewhat close on Saturday. I have an event to go to in Easley.
Thanks a ton for letting us see your truck. My wife loved it, and now she’s confident that she can get inside and drive it. We are very grateful.
Sponsored

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fort Mill (SC.) Ford has a Navy XLT AWD on their lot. Has a dealer tag on it, maybe a demo? Couldn't find anyone to unlock it for me? I have a XL Hybrid ordered.
Ford Maverick Regional Forum -Would like to get a regional Maverick list going for South Carolina 1636224946542

Ford Maverick Regional Forum -Would like to get a regional Maverick list going for South Carolina 1636225031451

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Lariat Hybrid from D&D Ford in Greer, SC. Ordered it 10/25, so have no clue when I will even know when it will go into production.

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From Wellford, SC. Bought mine at D and D Motors
I'm in Landrum SC and I also ordered mine from D and D Motors. Picked it up a couple weeks ago. Hot pepper red lariat.

Have you gotten yours yet?
Ford Maverick Regional Forum -Would like to get a regional Maverick list going for South Carolina truck

Last edited:

Sponsored

MaVVy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mavvy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I forgot to include dealer added 1k over Msrp

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Jim Hudson in Lexington, sc. drove up to fort mill ford to drive the one they had first. Ordered 11/15 they say 12-14 weeks

Last edited:

JohnVena

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lclluster 380,
What was the date you ordered? Is it a hybrid or ecoboost
JV

b4crimes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Honda CB650R, Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Landrum SC and I also ordered mine from D and D Motors. Picked it up a couple weeks ago. Hot pepper red lariat.

Have you gotten yours yet?
truck.jpg
Pretty sure I saw this at DnD the night before you picked it up and they left all the doors unlocked. lol My wife and I looked inside it since mine was on its way. Thank you lol

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If anyone wants my build (see signature) it should be in the Charleston Area come mid/late decemeber (I can PM you if you are interested). I needed a larger SUV (optional 3rd row) so had to dip on the maverick even though it is basically everything I would have wanted. SAD DAY.

Sponsored

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure I saw this at DnD the night before you picked it up and they left all the doors unlocked. lol My wife and I looked inside it since mine was on its way. Thank you lol
ha ha. I had went down there the day before I took it home to test drive it. I didn't have time to get the paper work done that day so I came back the next day and picked it up. So It was probably unlocked from me driving it.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Jim Hudson in Lexington, sc. drove up to fort mill ford to drive the one they had first. Ordered 11/15 they say 12-14 weeks
call my sales guy, ask for a vehicle visibility report, please take a pic and send it....he said call the manager, he doesnt have access to that. i call the manager he said "ask your sales guy, i dont have time." of course, i explain that the sales guy said to call him- he said, "well its not coming this week" of course i said i know that because i havent gotten an email from ford. .... long story short. I didn’t get any kind of update. Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington, SC.

Last edited: