Sponsored

Regional Forum -Would like to get a regional Maverick list going for South Carolina

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Herlong Ford in Edgefield, SC wanted a 1k deposit and +4% over MSRP. I went with Tom from Chapman Ford in PA (-4% invoice and 394 doc fee). Will register it in GA where my permanent residence is and where we are moving the foundation to.

I did need a laugh so I am glad I called Herlong.
Are you planning to do a Courtesy Delivery or going to Philly for Pick Up?

If CD, maybe you could get Herlong to do that for you... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :cool:

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Are you planning to do a Courtesy Delivery or going to Philly for Pick Up?

If CD, maybe you could get Herlong to do that for you... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :cool:
Roflmao

I am getting a CD through Wade Ford in Smyrna.

/begin rant

Until very recently (just before SARS-2-COV-19 hit) I split my time almost equally between Augusta (MCG/Aiken/Edgefield) and West Georgia (Floyd/Polk/Carroll Counties)

Edgefield is almost as corrupt as Cedartown, but they try and hide it. Got hit and run on by a sheriff’s daughter… seriously, nothing happened to her. But, in Cedartown we had the state House Leader try and cover up a hit and run that resulted in a fatality. Winner: Cedartown. hen the tax office in Edgefield jacked my property taxes up on my house by 350% while I could not submit a timely protest because I was in the hospital literally unable to sit up more than 7 degrees because of a broken back. Winner:Edgefield

GrrrArrgh

Anyway, Wade Ford in Smyrna is doing a CD for $200 and that’s fine by me. In fact I suspect they will get my service/maintenance too.

I reward excellent customer service with praise, sharing the word, and using the service. I reward being <redacted> by sharing the word, and using the full might of the bureaucracy against it (my current working on degree is MPA aka Public Administration aka how to be a menace to society umm I mean bureaucrat/administrative law person)

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if any Maverick mannequins have arrived in the Upstate area? Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson, etc?

Feuerfahrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
I live in Summerville and ordered at Summerville Ford. I just joined this forum, so didn't see this thread before I posted this elsewhere:

For anyone in South Carolina: I just spoke with my salesman at Summerville Ford. They will have a demo Maverick on-site this Wednesday, 25 August, with corporate trainer Q&A for customers at 10am and 1pm.​

Sponsored

JiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Eco FX4 Lux, Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Beach Ford, Myrtle Beach. MSRP. Ordered 8/20. Production scheduled for week of 10/18. XLT Eco FX4 Luxury

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Conway Ford, XLT with Luxury Package and Co-Pilot.

MJRI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MJRI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavrick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Lariat Hybrid in Franklin TN on August 19

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Roflmao

I am getting a CD through Wade Ford in Smyrna.

/begin rant

Until very recently (just before SARS-2-COV-19 hit) I split my time almost equally between Augusta (MCG/Aiken/Edgefield) and West Georgia (Floyd/Polk/Carroll Counties)

Edgefield is almost as corrupt as Cedartown, but they try and hide it. Got hit and run on by a sheriff’s daughter… seriously, nothing happened to her. But, in Cedartown we had the state House Leader try and cover up a hit and run that resulted in a fatality. Winner: Cedartown. hen the tax office in Edgefield jacked my property taxes up on my house by 350% while I could not submit a timely protest because I was in the hospital literally unable to sit up more than 7 degrees because of a broken back. Winner:Edgefield

GrrrArrgh

Anyway, Wade Ford in Smyrna is doing a CD for $200 and that’s fine by me. In fact I suspect they will get my service/maintenance too.

I reward excellent customer service with praise, sharing the word, and using the service. I reward being <redacted> by sharing the word, and using the full might of the bureaucracy against it (my current working on degree is MPA aka Public Administration aka how to be a menace to society umm I mean bureaucrat/administrative law person)
I was actually thinking Herlong in Edgefield would be a possibility, but not anymore. They should realize that part of something is better than all of nothing. A sale is a sale, which I think helps their ability to get stock vehicles.

How did you go about arranging the CD with Wade Ford?

Sponsored

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still haven't seen any Mavericks at any dealer in the Upstate. Or am I wrong??

gwrjones

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Simpsonville, SC. Ordered 23JUL21. It's been built and shipped. Expected delivery end of this month.

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Simpsonville, SC. Ordered 23JUL21. It's been built and shipped. Expected delivery end of this month.
What's your config, Dealer and Price (MSRP +/-)? Thanks and Congrats!!!!

gwrjones

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's your config, Dealer and Price (MSRP +/-)? Thanks and Congrats!!!!
Thanks! I can't wait.

Ordered July 23rd at D&D Ford. They're selling at MSRP and honoring X-PLan.

Alto Blue
XLT Lux
AWD
FX4
4K Tow
Moon roof

MaVVy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mavvy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
North Charleston, Sc. Jones Ford, Rivers Ave. Ordered Last week of September. Priority 19.
XLT 2.0T, Cactus Gray, Luxury and Fx4 packages, sunroof, rear window, all weather mats. 31k
Sponsored