Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid finally got built and is showing as shipped as of the other day. It's headed to my dealer in NC. Any recent NC deliveries care to share how long shipping took?
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not real recent but mine was shipped Dec 15 and arrived at my dealer in High Point on Jan 14. I think 4 weeks to a month would be a good estimate. The Ford tracker was right on the money.

OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not real recent but mine was shipped Dec 15 and arrived at my dealer in High Point on Jan 14. I think 4 weeks to a month would be a good estimate. The Ford tracker was right on the money.
Thanks. Yeah the tracker is estimating 3/24 but I was wondering if I had reason to be more optimistic. Although 3/24 would be kind of fitting, as that's 8 months to the day from placing my order

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty much exactly what happened with the one I ordered which was delivered to New Bern. I released it back to the dealer because my husband's first edition was built and awaiting shipment. His truck is rambling around the middle states, but could show up here soon(?).

Sponsored

Velo_Blue_Mav_in_NC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was shipped to NC in early December. Sat in the rail yard for a bit waiting to be picked up and delivered around Christmas time. It was there by the holiday but I couldn’t pick it up because of the recall. Finally picked it up the first week of January.

Hamsalad2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went by that Ford dealer a couple of weeks ago to take a look at one they had on the showroom floor but was already sold. It was the color I wanted. Looked good! I think they are the only dealer in the area that is selling orders at MSRP. I had already ordered mine through Granger.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was 4-months and 1 day to Apex, NC from order to delivery.
Sponsored