Sponsored

Receive Scheduled for Production email but Ford Customer Service says unscheduled?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
With the tracker down for a few days now I decided to chat with with customer service this morning and now I'm more confused so I was hoping someone here could help clarify things for me.

Back on 10/21 I received the Scheduled for Production email containing my build week and VIN. The build week is 12/13 so this week but the lady on the other end said that my build was unscheduled and that Ford would email me when it was.

I told her that I already received the email and had a VIN and offered to give it to her and she said that my VIN is what she used to retrieve my information? So what the heck? Is Fords customer service just clueless or is it possibly because my build week was pushed back and I haven't been notified?

I've reached out to my dealer but no response yet.....go figure right.:rolleyes:
Sponsored

Harry

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
With the tracker down for a few days now I decided to chat with with customer service this morning and now I'm more confused so I was hoping someone here could help clarify things for me.

Back on 10/21 I received the Scheduled for Production email containing my build week and VIN. The build week is 12/13 so this week but the lady on the other end said that my build was unscheduled and that Ford would email me when it was.

I told her that I already received the email and had a VIN and offered to give it to her and she said that my VIN is what she used to retrieve my information? So what the heck? Is Fords customer service just clueless or is it possibly because my build week was pushed back and I haven't been notified?

I've reached out to my dealer but no response yet.....go figure right.:rolleyes:

Harry

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Hey my build date was scheduled for 12/13/ 2021. Went to tracker plugged everything in and it just
sat there. Either it is down or something has changed. Sounds like I will have to wait to find out.
So far no information emails from Ford. I guess LOL getting informed.

GAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey my build date was scheduled for 12/13/ 2021. Went to tracker plugged everything in and it just
sat there. Either it is down or something has changed. Sounds like I will have to wait to find out.
So far no information emails from Ford. I guess LOL getting informed.
Ditto for me. Same experience.

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
My build week is this week, last Friday I got the window sticker from the ford tracker. Have not been able to get the tracker to work since. Guess I’m just waiting for the email that says it’s built.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I'm guessing that the Ford network problem that is preventing us to access the Tracker is also failing to populate the screen properly for Ford C/S. The person you talked to probably assumes your vehicle hasn't been scheduled because the fields are blank on their screen. I wouldn't worry about it until the Tracker database is back up. You'll just give yourself an ulcer and not likely get good answers.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
bbhaag

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Welp looks like I started to freak out for nothing. haha I checked the tracker this morning and it moved to In Production! YEAH!
I find it comical though that in the description is says to check out the window sticker but when I click the link it's still not available.....Oh Ford you've got a lot to learn.
Ford Maverick Receive Scheduled for Production email but Ford Customer Service says unscheduled? productio
Sponsored

Last edited: