sk8masta88

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape SE AWD
Trim
XL
I was parked waiting around in my mav when I started hearing a noise different from the usual ensemble that happens when she shuts off
I heard very distinct clicking/clipping noises from the rear speakers
I waited to record a video for a bit because I wanted to find the source of the noise
Is something wrong with the speakers? Leftover electricity in the lines? I do not know and am just spitballing, but this was a new phenomenon that I wanted to record and bring to the group
I could not upload the video here, so I put it on YouTube

wastefulnot2

First Edition
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen 2 rav4, 3rd gen ranger, sentra, yard art
Trim
First Edition
Hoss I couldn't hear anything. Is this one of those sounds old people cant hear?

OP
OP
sk8masta88

sk8masta88

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape SE AWD
Trim
XL
Hoss I couldn't hear anything. Is this one of those sounds old people cant hear?
The noise does not linger or build up, it is just a click or clip i do not know how to describe it. It might sound like audio distortion or something is wrong with the audio but that is in fact the speaker making a noise. I would turn up your volume towards the end of the video and listen closely at 0:56-0:57

g1zstar

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid Barebones
Trim
XL
Yeah I couldn't hear anything that is some sort of clicking, unless it's that obvious noise that kinda sounds like the noise the seats would make while moving in them.

I mean next time at least close the door haha to really identify the sounds

Edit: Wait the loud noise 0:56? That's coming from your speakers? I just assumed that was something along the lines of seatbelt hitting something or palm hitting something, etc.

wastefulnot2

First Edition
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen 2 rav4, 3rd gen ranger, sentra, yard art
Trim
First Edition
The noise does not linger or build up, it is just a click or clip i do not know how to describe it. It might sound like audio distortion or something is wrong with the audio but that is in fact the speaker making a noise. I would turn up your volume towards the end of the video and listen closely at 0:56-0:57
ok i hear a click there. wonder what it is?

Naranjita

Lariat
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Trim
Lariat
Is it the relay clicks? Certain it's coming from the speakers?