First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure I have seen this listed BUT does anyone have the dimensions of the rear seat? I am looking at seat covers (pet covers) that may be similar but less costly then the OEM one ford has for sale. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Nwduffer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Ecoboost AWD-Oxford White
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure I have seen this listed BUT does anyone have the dimensions of the rear seat? I am looking at seat covers (pet covers) that may be similar but less costly then the OEM one ford has for sale. Thanks in advance!
I don't have the dimensions, but this is the one I ordered for $32 bucks and it has worked great for our two dogs for the past couple weeks. Isn't snug fit, but isn't too small either.

They have velcro pass throughs for seat belt clips, and a zip down section if you have a rear center console. We'll also probably keep this in there for when we take our grandson in his carseat, since he always leaves a little of his snacks and such behind on the seat!

FWIW, I also ordered these door protectors. I had heard that the blue material on the door scratches easily, so picked these up and they have worked great in my doors, even rolling the windows up and down, with just the clips that are attached, and by tucking the seam in at the window.