First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone purchased a cover from RealTruck? I got a real good quote from them and plan to order once I get a build date on my maverick, but I looked up reviews for RealTruck online and there are a lot of negative reviews. Anyone actually deal with them and have good experiences? Want a good deal but also want to deal with good supplier...
Sponsored

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ive ordered several times from them. No issues, quick. In fact I ordered the tonneau for my Maverick from them.

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
Has anyone purchased a cover from RealTruck? I got a real good quote from them and plan to order once I get a build date on my maverick, but I looked up reviews for RealTruck online and there are a lot of negative reviews. Anyone actually deal with them and have good experiences? Want a good deal but also want to deal with good supplier...
I placed an order with RealTruck for a soft cover. After a week I messaged and asked when my cover would be shipped. Was told the turnaround time was 8 weeks. Canceled the order and order a Ford OEM cover that is arriving Thursday.

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a BAKTonneau cover with them Oct 16 and told I would have it by the end of the month. I questioned that and he reaffirmed with me, "Yes, this is the X4s. This will arrive by the end of this month." I have quit after the second call because each I call i make causes the the delivery date to grow.

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, in this day and age quick is relative. In past it was always 10 days turn around. Since its a new truck for Gator it will take 40 days (Business days!) to get it measured, built and shipped. Not great, but for a new product, about right .

Once again, If they don't hurry up, I'll have to wait some more! :cool:

Oh well, I really liked the last Gator i got for my Sierra so I will put my waiting pants on and smile!

Just like my Maverick, it will be worth the wait!(y)

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went ahead and ordered a Gator SFX from them. I expect I'll have it before my Maverick.

maverickVT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XLT w/ FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed an order with RealTruck for a soft cover. After a week I messaged and asked when my cover would be shipped. Was told the turnaround time was 8 weeks. Canceled the order and order a Ford OEM cover that is arriving Thursday.
I did the exact same thing. Their website said it would ship in 2 weeks, contacted them once, they confirmed this. Contacted them again after 2 weeks, and they said 40+ business days. So I cancelled my order and ordered the Ford one, which will hopefully be here this week.

I understand that it takes time to make all of these new parts, what I was frustrated with was the fact that there was zero indication that it takes 40+ business days. Had I known that, I would have ordered it a lot sooner, or looked for other options a few weeks ago. I'm willing to give Real Truck another shot some other accessories down the road, and hopefully they'll have more transparency about shipping times.

Killjoyken

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered my Truxport cover from them on Oct 24th. Was supposed to be delivered on the 30th but ended up delayed due to FedEx. No complaints about Realtruck.

Mav2Scamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K tow,19 CRV EX-L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Go factory get 3 year 36,000 mile warranty and peace of mind.

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Almost happen to me. They provided a good price, but “the build time” was 6-8 weeks.

Contacted Fairway, received a better price (used my rewards points) and the OEM hard rolling cover shipped in 3 days.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Purchased my tires from them, and Alex was great. Tires were Fedex shipped the next day to my home.

Considered ordering a tonneau cover, but Fairway had the cover in stock, and better price because they redeem the reward points from buying a Maverick.

OP
OP
ccmjr77

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go factory get 3 year 36,000 mile warranty and peace of mind.
The revolver x4s has a 5 year warranty and is less than ford version which is the x2 model.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like a lot of different experiences here. Let me add mine.
I just ordered from
I ordered from :
https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.co...uxedo-pro-x15-angry-elephant-rack-system.html
just yesterday. I was told it would be a week to fill the order with it shipping directly from the factory. Hoping it holds true. 😊

Mllombardi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
Undecided
Added Truxedo Pro X15 last night.
Was ordered from RealTruck last Tuesday and it arrived by FedEx on the following Monday. I had a positive experience with them. The tonneau was in stock and it shipped the next day. It’s only been on one day so I don’t have any feedback other than it was easy, it looks great and I’m very happy with it!
Ford Maverick RealTruck tonneau covers 51765C79-63A3-465C-8B2C-AECA9B0B2EE4
Sponsored

Last edited: