TC in MN

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav XLT, CG, 2.0, AWD, Lux, tow, 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just finished my first highway trip by myself and no cargo that was on flat terrain, included a little stop and go traffic and using the a/c half of the distance, got 33.6 mpg using 91 octane fuel.

My Mav is an XLT, 2.0, AWD, 4K tow, 360 Pilot, Panda drop in liner with 17” alloy wheels with Falkin Wildpeaks all terrain tires from Ford.

The steering is truck like, handles a lot like my old Escape and there is noticeable road noise from the tires (wind noise acceptable) with the engine delivering power when needed, strong braking ability and, to my pleasant surprise, a transmission that worked smoothly and responsively.

Oh, and the seats are comfortable for my 6’, 210 body, so all and all, very happy!

For parents and grandparents, when the baby seat is behind the driver, there still is room for me driving, albeit this comfort would be for short hauls, for long hauls, changing to being behind the passenger would be the way to go, imo.

Ford Maverick Really happy with mileage and my Mav A2F91554-DBC9-4F73-92DF-1CAA1D7DD59C
Sponsored

Deleted member 1483

I'm really happy you are enjoying your Maverick. I got mine as a work truck to replace my (beloved) 2014 Escape and I can honestly say it's the perfect vehicle.