Sponsored

Realistically at least 5-6 months before I expect the Maverick in my driveway.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After learning a lot, I didn't know before reading this forum, I have come to the forlorn conclusion I will not being seeing my truck anytime soon. Being late to the game, I only placed my order on 8/30. I'm guessing it will be at least five or six months from now before I can expect this truck in my driveway.

My Maverick optimism was a lot higher before I learned the facts of life from this group.
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After learning a lot, I didn't know before reading this forum, I have come to the forlorn conclusion I will not being seeing my truck anytime soon. Being late to the game, I only placed my order on 8/30. I'm guessing it will be at least five or six months from now before I can expect this truck in my driveway.

My Maverick optimism was a lot higher before I learned the facts of life from this group.
Yeah, reality sucks.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

C'mon guys, Glass Half Full. Repeat after me;)

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

You might end up being surprised. I ordered my Mav on 8/27 and just got scheduled for production the week of 10/25 so I'll probably have mine late November to early December. It depends a lot on what your spec is. Obviously if you ordered a hybrid your outlook is a little less favorable but even with that, hybrids are still being scheduled. It seems like Ford is scheduling builds based more on what parts they have on hand rather than when the customers order was placed. If they were doing them first-come-first-serve we would probably all be waiting a lot longer.

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not necessarily. There are people who got a build date 2 weeks after they ordered their truck. You should try to adjust your order strategically (delete as many options as you can) and hope that your dealership has a good standing with Ford. I ordered august 7, changed the order few times and got an email last week with build week 11/8.

Sponsored

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just depends what you ordered. But if you got a hybrid yea that timeline is likely. More time for you to save up for a bigger downpayment though

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you see it through and get a renewed sense of excitement when that email we're all looking forward to eventually comes! I was also really pumped at first and have seen the excitement go a little downhill, but then a new video of a walkaround pops up and I'm back to "oh hell yes! Can't wait to get mine!" Completely optimistic the wait will be worth it.
Unless of course you need a new vehicle immediately, then yeah, maybe time to look elsewhere.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
It could be worse. I have to wait over 2 years til I get my reserved Bronco.
Same here two slow years. They want me to switch to the soft top but that doesn't work for me plus to be frank the sag in the back two windows is lame. The Maverick should hold me over until the Bronco is ready. I expect mine in January.

mikedege

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In mid July, I ordered the Lariat Hybrid with the only single option being Co-pilot 360. I was scheduled less than a week later with an early October build date. I believe options matter, FWIW.

Good luck,
Mike

Sponsored

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here two slow years. They want me to switch to the soft top but that doesn't work for me plus to be frank the sag in the back two windows is lame. The Maverick should hold me over until the Bronco is ready. I expect mine in January.
I'm waiting for the body colored hard top. Won't be available til 2023. Ordered the Maverick to have something to look forward to. Soon, I hope!

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

It depends. If you ordered an Ecoboost, you can expect it next week. If you ordered a hybrid you won't be getting that till 2025.

OP
OP
Lone Star Proud

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It depends. If you ordered an Ecoboost, you can expect it next week. If you ordered a hybrid you won't be getting that till 2025.
That's the kind of encouragement I was looking for.

Deklon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Luxury pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let me add to this. I asked my sales guy to remove 2 constraint items on Sept 2. He said he did it asap. I asked for an updated order sheet for two weeks and he said he couldn't get it. Finally talked to the sales Mgr today who said it was never changed. So he changed it right away, emailed me the updated order sheet, and said to deal with him directly for now on. Do not trust your salesman unless you feel they deserve that trust

OP
OP
Lone Star Proud

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not necessarily. There are people who got a build date 2 weeks after they ordered their truck. You should try to adjust your order strategically (delete as many options as you can) and hope that your dealership has a good standing with Ford. I ordered august 7, changed the order few times and got an email last week with build week 11/8.
yMy only option is the 360 package.
Sponsored