First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hello Maverick Truck Club Forum Members!

I am pleased to announce that, thanks to a special partnership with the ReadyLift team, we are able to extend an exclusive group buy on their new SST Kit!

With no minimum to participate, just send us a PM or email with your vehicle information, and we will send over a quote! These are exclusive Forum discounts that are only offered here at Maverick Truck Club!

ReadyLIFT was founded back in 2006, producing quality suspension leveling products allowing vehicle owners to install bigger wheels and tires. ReadyLIFT is the most widely known and consequently the most successful manufacturer of leveling, mild, and complete ā€˜bigā€™ lift kit systems in the market today. By providing quality products designed and manufactured to give the customer exactly what they want without compromising ride or handling quality, the message has been well received. Not only do they provide a quality product, but they stand firmly behind their product with a ā€œNo Hassleā€ product warranty. Simply put, if it breaks, they will give you a new part.

Ford Maverick ReadyLift Group Buy!!!!! 1654090600271

Now, letā€™s get into the exciting partā€¦ The kit!
ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kt #69-22150 is specifically engineered for the all-new 2022 Ford Maverick the 2.0L Ecoboost AWD model. The kit utilizes our innovative offset-designed, fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top mount strut extensions to maintain factory alignment geometry for superior performance, ride, and handling even with an additional 1.5ā€ of lift. Factory rear suspension geometry is also retained thanks to our rear spring spacer/sub-frame spacer combination. This kit delivers easy bolt-on installation. This new Ford Maverick SST Lift Kit maintains the factory driving dynamics while accommodating up to a beefy 245/65-17 tire on a 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset. (Fitment is stated using Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tire and Motegi Racing MR144 M9 wheels. Minor trimming may be required depending on tire brand and tread design.) This 1.5" lift system provides a taller stance increasing ground clearance.

NOTE: Kit IS ONLY compatible with AWD Ecoboost models

Ford Maverick ReadyLift Group Buy!!!!! 1654090628030

Retail: $399.95

Due to MAP policy, I will not be publically posting the group buy price.

If you have any questions email or PM and we are happy to help!
You can PM us here at or email [email protected] with MTC ReadyLift in the subject line!​
Sponsored

Last edited:

mw_maeve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Maverick Truck Club Forum Members!

I am pleased to announce that, thanks to a special partnership with the ReadyLift team, we are able to extend an exclusive group buy on their new SST Kit!

ReadyLIFT was founded back in 2006, producing quality suspension leveling products allowing vehicle owners to install bigger wheels and tires. ReadyLIFT is the most widely known and consequently the most successful manufacturer of leveling, mild, and complete ā€˜bigā€™ lift kit systems in the market today. By providing quality products designed and manufactured to give the customer exactly what they want without compromising ride or handling quality, the message has been well received. Not only do they provide a quality product, but they stand firmly behind their product with a ā€œNo Hassleā€ product warranty. Simply put, if it breaks, they will give you a new part.

1654090600271.png

Now, letā€™s get into the exciting partā€¦ The kit!
ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kt #69-22150 is specifically engineered for the all-new 2022 Ford Maverick the 2.0L Ecoboost AWD model. The kit utilizes our innovative offset-designed, fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top mount strut extensions to maintain factory alignment geometry for superior performance, ride, and handling even with an additional 1.5ā€ of lift. Factory rear suspension geometry is also retained thanks to our rear spring spacer/sub-frame spacer combination. This kit delivers easy bolt-on installation. This new Ford Maverick SST Lift Kit maintains the factory driving dynamics while accommodating up to a beefy 245/65-17 tire on a 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset. (Fitment is stated using Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tire and Motegi Racing MR144 M9 wheels. Minor trimming may be required depending on tire brand and tread design.) This 1.5" lift system provides a taller stance increasing ground clearance.

NOTE: Kit IS ONLY compatible with AWD Ecoboost models

1654090628030.png

Retail: $399.95

Due to MAP policy, I will not be publically posting the group buy price.

If you have any questions email or PM and we are happy to help!
You can PM us here at or email [email protected] with MTC ReadyLift in the subject line!​
This doesnā€™t fit Hybrids or FWDs. Youā€™re losing 66% of potential customers out there.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there going to be a 'ReadyDrop'? You know for those of us who want to head South and lower our Mavericks! šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any chance you will be doing a 2" lift in the future? I am looking to mount 245/70r17 mud terrians on mine.

Sponsored

Transplant

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This doesnā€™t fit Hybrids or FWDs. Youā€™re losing 66% of potential customers out there.
The percentage of hybrid and fwd owners that want a lift is going to be very small compared to the percentage of 4wd owners looking for a lift. Got to go with the likely majority when thereā€™s development costs involved.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good deal I'm sure. I dealt with RealTruck for racks and they had the best price around.

245/65R17 fits without a lift - guessing you can go bigger with a 1.5" lift.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Good deal I'm sure. I dealt with RealTruck for racks and they had the best price around.

245/65R17 fits well without a lift - couldn't they advertise bigger with a 1.5" lift - say 245/70R17?
Im going to actually shoot you a PM on this as I am a little curious

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does the truck pictured have the lift installed? Can you provide a few more pics? I'd like to see a side profile.

WVX76

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray XLT FX4, Subaru Forester Wilderness
I have this exact 1.5 in. lift. I think itā€™s perfect for 245/65R17. Decent gain in ground clearance and the tires donā€™t look stuffed into the wheel arches. Also I donā€™t feel Iā€™m pushing the limits on the CVT angles, etc.

Sponsored

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iā€™m not into lifted. Maverick hardly looks like a tough truck. Iā€™m looking to drop the rear an inch to level the truck out. I do agree with those looking to lift FWD. they just want to make their trucks look tougher. Definitely missing out on sales.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have this exact 1.5 in. lift. I think itā€™s perfect for 245/65R17. Decent gain in ground clearance and the tires donā€™t look stuffed into the wheel arches. Also I donā€™t feel Iā€™m pushing the limits on the CVT angles, etc.

You know you donā€™t have a CVT (continuously variable transmission)? You have an 8 speed automatic transmissionā€¦ Did you just mean CV (Constant-velocity) axle angles?

WVX76

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have this exact 1.5 in. lift. I think itā€™s perfect for 245/65R17. Decent gain in ground clearance and the tires donā€™t look stuffed into the wheel arches. Also I donā€™t feel Iā€™m pushing the limits on the CV angles, etc.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Does the truck pictured have the lift installed? Can you provide a few more pics? I'd like to see a side profile.
Unfortunately, I don't have any more pictures but @WVX76 said he has this exact one installed, maybe he can post up some pics to show off

WVX76

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick ReadyLift Group Buy!!!!! BF85054C-CEB5-4D69-B41F-8AAE28039C74
Ford Maverick ReadyLift Group Buy!!!!! 73DC7EAA-8B1D-4B00-82CD-4CD8DF3A9494
Hereā€™s my truck with the SST lift. Itā€™s probably the same truck in the manufacturer photo as they took some photos after installing. 8k miles and Iā€™m still loving it. Added at least a couple inches clearance between the lift and larger tires.
Ford Maverick ReadyLift Group Buy!!!!! 82A7C04F-4D12-4442-AC43-F192F0114D8E
Sponsored