Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look like a slight lift and off road skid plated front bumper. So substantially better approach angle and marginally better departure angle for sure. I'm going to speculate that it will probably also have the same dual clutch rear "lockers" of the BS Badlands. Considering how capable the BS ended up being, this should be quite the little performer as well.
Since my build is going nowhere and this "Rattler" has the dual clutch tranny- I might just wait it out for the upgrade- I wonder if this front bumper upgrade would bolt onto an existing Maverick ?
Sponsored

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since my build is going nowhere and this "Rattler" has the dual clutch tranny- I might just wait it out for the upgrade- I wonder if this front bumper upgrade would bolt onto an existing Maverick ?
Not dual clutch tranny, it's a dual clutch "locking" rear dif. I use the quotes only because it isn't a true locking dif, but it works pretty well from what I've seen.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not dual clutch tranny, it's a dual clutch "locking" rear dif. I use the quotes only because it isn't a true locking dif, but it works pretty well from what I've seen.
Yes. They got a sport up hells revenge. That's legit.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OMG. It has black trim in the front…. How about building your orders before worrying about adding a money package?
You realize the people who develop these packages for future vehicles and the people who build the actual cars are completely different departments, and don't affect each other, right?

I keep seeing this take on this forum and it's mind boggling. The R&D guys can't help build the trucks faster, so why wouldn't they still be working on new stuff? XD

Sponsored

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
Last edited:

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is this a joke?
I'm assuming it is.

The Maverick is a compact truck built for fuel efficiency, the Jeep Gladiator is a Wrangler turned into a truck. .

The Rattler (or whatever it gets called) will be a more offroad capable Maverick, but it won't touch the Gladiator. Ford builds other vehicles to compete with Jeep in that category.

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd wager looking at a BS Badlands will be a good preview of the upgrades this trim will see.

Badlands has a different bumper w/ 10o more approach angle, 8.8" ground clearance, torque vectoring rear diff, 4WD "lock", GOAT extra terrain modes, rubberized flooring, and improved door seals for water FORDing. Most reviewers agree the BS Badlands is capable and has no problem with moderate low speed offroading.

Haha48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will this Mav have the capacity to compete with the jeep gladiator?
No it's awd vs 4wd big difference. How ever it could.be good enough for most people. Can the ford maverick do well yes ground clearance is.a big issuse on wash outs and yes I trail damaged some cheap plastic bits waiting on the parts fabric in the middle torn front bumper small scratches and a slight tear/hole a heat gun and some glue will fix that
Sponsored