Sponsored

INFJBax

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4 hybrid
57 right there with y'all, impatient kid waiting for Christmas morning!
Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
The Rapid Red is a very nice color, and if the XLT interior was not blue and gray, this would be my color choice. IMO, the Velocity Blue was a better match for the interior, and blue FORD oval badge on my future Maverick.

Looking forward to seeing those Rapid Red Mavericks in the world!

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
57 right there with y'all, impatient kid waiting for Christmas morning!
I’m right there with you too…although I’m 45 and have more than a passing resemblance to Santa…I’m going to be looking into some graphics I can get added to santa-fy it up a bit.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOVE this red, but hate the brown leather. I’ll be sticking with my ecoXLT.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks absolutely stunning but I'm not paying for a First Edition just to get the paint job.
First Edition also includes the Soft Tonneau Cover, Power Tilt Sliding Moonroof, Black Painted Skull Caps, Black Painted Wheels 18" Hybrid, plus decals, the Ruby Red paint is extra.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That press shot is killing me, have the Area 51 first edition on order but the rapid red looks amazing 🧐
Rapid Red = a speeding ticket waiting to happen :) :ROFLMAO:;). Cops love red cars! They look like they are going fast even if they are standing still!!!

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Rapid Red 2022 Ford Maverick First Edition2
Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club Rapid Red Ford Maverick First Edition

Last edited:

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That press shot is killing me, have the Area 51 first edition on order but the rapid red looks amazing 🧐
Outside yes, but remember inside you are going to see the B and C pillars in bright red against the blues and oranges(desert sand) in the interior. Sadly that's what killed the red for me. :cry:

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Outside yes, but remember inside you are going to see the B and C pillars in bright red against the blues and oranges(desert sand) in the interior. Sadly that's what killed the red for me. :cry:
You are 💯 right on that and that’s why I still have not changed to rapid red from Area 51 and to be honest I don’t like seeing any color on the interior B and C pillars, it just looks like a cheap design flaw. I’ll wait to see the interior seats in person before I decide to do a seat recover. Those seat just look wrong with every color I’ve seen. I hope I’m wrong.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Rapid Red = a speeding ticket waiting to happen :) :ROFLMAO:;). Cops love red cars! They look like they are going fast even if they are standing still!!!

Rapid Red 2022 Ford Maverick First Edition2.jpeg
Rapid Red Ford Maverick First Edition.jpg
I have to admit that the last speeding ticket I had fifteen years ago was in a Dodge Ram that had a fabulous metallic red paint job, with dual exhaust that made it sound faster than it was. Damn that truck was fun 🤑🙄.

Sponsored

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rapid Red Maverick First Edition out in the wild! By Mike D.

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club {filename}

And a gorgeous press shot:

Great looking truck...this is the build I ordered...hopefully delivery sometime in 2022!? I'll join the First Edition Rapid Red Club!:)

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love all of the shared "insights" here! I have wanted a truck for the prior 4-5 years, but they have always been too long for my Garage - yep I keep my vehicles in a garage and when I drove to an office (2009-2010) the employer leased an office that had garage parking... so my car(s) never got much of that FL Sun exposure. I am confident that washing and waxing this vehicle will be so much easier than an SUV or most coupe cars... not too tall at the roof and not too long in the tooth from front cabin to back end for washing!

Last note - back in 1972 - my first car was a 1967 Ford Fairlane 2 door (bench seat up front) w the 289 Cu in (not sure) engine... it was Candy Apple Red with a Black vinyl roof... loved that car and when I washed and waxed it... could not take my eyes off it... I would go inside - go immediately to a window and glance at it all over again! Similar to the one posted... but it did not have that silver metal strip running along the lower panels. And it was an automatic, not all souped up!~

Ford Maverick RAPID RED Maverick Photos / Club 1967-ford-fairlane-500-2dr-hardtop-289-auto-build-sheet-marti-repor

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
That's my Maverick, I'm 76 and feel like a little kid in a candy store. Can't wait 😁😁😁😁
I'm 63, almost 64. I've ordered Alto Blue, but really, really love this red. Wish it was general availability instead of first edition. Hubby doesn't care for black hood, moon roof or tonneau cover. He thinks roof could get hail damage (won't be garaged) and worries that tonneau will get slashed. (I work in Oak Cliff, Dallas) and work with persons with addictions, with most having probation or CPS cases). He is of the opinion someone could get mad and slash it! I've been here 3 and a half years though and no problems of any sort. I could probably just say right out that I want it though, and he would capitulate...don't know WHAT to decide!
Sponsored