First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have any of theses been built yet? Or does anyone have a confirmation its in process?

Sponsored

Splicer11

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Journey RT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is up with the first edition. I am in Canada and being told that my order can not be filled. Have seen nothing that says anything about first edition being stopped.

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the red, hate decals as they degrade overtime. Wish I could have had a Rapid Red XLT.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
The only thing about red paint is that it never lasts a least in my experience, I had one truck and one car with red paint and always had problems with the paint after about 4 or 5 years, this truck will not be garage kept and the red paint may be a problem eventually.

coxwm2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4 Door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only thing about red paint is that it never lasts a least in my experience, I had one truck and one car with red paint and always had problems with the paint after about 4 or 5 years, this truck will not be garage kept and the red paint may be a problem eventually.
Haven't had that problem, and I live in Kansas. I own a 2015 Explorer sport, Ruby Red Metallic, that spend a majority of its life outside. (make room in the garage when hail storms are forecast). To keep the paint looking fresh, I clay bar the truck, and then apply two coats of wax to finish. Do that in the Spring and again in the Fall, and paint looks as good as new (minus the scratches and road rash). Clear coat has shown no signs of fogging, or pealing.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the red, hate decals as they degrade overtime. Wish I could have had a Rapid Red XLT.
You said the same thing that I want the Rapid Red in XLT Trim but since I couldn't not get it I got the velocity blue instead.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Haven't had that problem, and I live in Kansas. I own a 2015 Explorer sport, Ruby Red Metallic, that spend a majority of its life outside. (make room in the garage when hail storms are forecast). To keep the paint looking fresh, I clay bar the truck, and then apply two coats of wax to finish. Do that in the Spring and again in the Fall, and paint looks as good as new (minus the scratches and road rash). Clear coat has shown no signs of fogging, or pealing.
You are not making it any easier on me 🤣, I’m trying to find an excuse not to change my order to the rapid red, frankly at this point the red color being a late availability color may not make a difference.

Part of me is saying what the hell the First Addition does look the best in red and that’s just the fact.

Damn this is going the be my four revision, I think the dealer is going to kill me.
😵💫
Sponsored