Sponsored

Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I have mentioned before that I am not in the triangle...about 2 hours NW actually. But I have confirmed three stock unit Mavs delivered to dealers within 30 minutes of me and all three sold almost immediately. Still have not seen one in person. Mine is on a train in Indiana at the moment. Looking like it might be the first one I ever get to see, lol.
Sponsored

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw one down at Feyer Ford in Plymouth as I was passing by on Sunday, did not have time to stop. Looked like a cactus gray XLT with AWD and CoPilot360. They have it marked up $3,000.

May help someone in eastern NC.

Last edited:

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Stopped off at Crossroads Ford in Apex at lunch and got to see my first Maverick in person. It was a Carbonized Gray XLT with a manual sliding rear window, moonroof, and Co-Pilot 360+. I really liked it, nice size with ample interior room, easy to get in and out of. Tracy Heywood the sales consultant said they expect to have a demo unit we can drive by the end of the month, she is supposed to call me back when it arrives.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_2473
Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_2474

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Stopped off at Crossroads Ford in Apex at lunch and got to see my first Maverick in person. It was a Carbonized Gray XLT with a manual sliding rear window, moonroof, and Co-Pilot 360+. I really liked it, nice size with ample interior room, easy to get in and out of. Tracy Heywood the sales consultant said they expect to have a demo unit we can drive by the end of the month, she is supposed to call me back when it arrives.

IMG_2473.jpeg
IMG_2474.jpeg
Iā€™m waiting for my wife to finish having mouth surgery.šŸ˜°

I tried to convince her to come with me to check it out before going to her appointment. šŸ¤£

Did they tell you how long theyā€™d have it?

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Iā€™m waiting for my wife to finish having mouth surgery.šŸ˜°

I tried to convince her to come with me to check it out before going to her appointment. šŸ¤£

Did they tell you how long theyā€™d have it?
Till the owner comes and picks it up which is why I headed over there pretty quick.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Till the owner comes and picks it up which is why I headed over there pretty quick.
I guess Iā€™ll miss out on that.

Leith told me they were waiting for a demo model that will be only for test drives and not for sale. Since I didnā€™t order from them and I didnā€™t feel like giving them my info, Iā€™ll just have to hope one of you gets that callā€¦

or just wait until my dealer calls to let me know they have one.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Leith told me they were waiting for a demo model that will be only for test drives and not for sale. Since I didnā€™t order from them and I didnā€™t feel like giving them my info, Iā€™ll just have to hope one of you gets that callā€¦

Contact Tracy Heywood, she can let you know if the Maverick is still there. She honestly didn't know when the new owner was coming to pick it up.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a Lariat Hybrid the first week of July via Crossroads in Fuquay-Varina. Don't even have a build-date yet, no less shipping/delivery dates. And no explanation from the dealer/salesman other than tales of woe re: the chip shortage.
The process is so slow. About a month ago, I gave up on the October delivery that the dealership touted back in July, and resigned myself to maybe getting my truck by Christmas. Now that even seems optimistic.
And when I see posts on this forum from buyers who placed their orders 1-2 months AFTER I did, yet have gotten their build or shipping dates already, it makes me wonder WTF is going on at Ford.
I will have purchased 4 new Ford trucks from Crossroads since 2014--but that doesn't seem to make any difference.
One thing it does do, however. It badly weakens return-buyer loyalty.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
NCbronco - Keep us all informed on how the transaction goes with Chapman of Horsham - I too have a Maverick purchased from Chapman being drop shipped to Crossroads in Apex around 11/3 and I'M VERY CURIOUS to see how Chapman handles the purchasing process. I haven't heard from anyone if Chapman is holding to the original agreed 4% below Invoice pricing. I and others would REALLY APPRECIATE any updates on how you were treated.
Yes I hope to be able to drive it home this week sometime and enjoy it for a long time. I am paying it by cash, don`t know how they will handle the finance process part. I do know you will need to send them a copy of your drivers license front and back of it. Then a copy of your current vehicle insurance. They told me they would over night the paperwork on Friday and it`s Monday now I still don`t have any paperwork yet. I do know this they don`t seem to get in any hurry on anything so be prepared to wait a while. Tom had said he was stopping the 4% orders off at 400 and right now maybe they have 20 or more orders ready to be picked up plus what they are selling at there dealership and they have only one finance manager per the sales manager Matthew. That guy is pretty busy right now I would say. The guy that took my money for the drop-ship deposit was Ryan Reed, he had told me he was a finance guy and he`s no longer there they told me when I tried to get in touch with him. I also tried to get in touch with Tom, Steven and Ashlie with no response from any of them. So after waiting all day ( 8 hours) Matthew Hille the sales manager returned my call on how the process was to going to work out. Good luck !!!

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes I hope to be able to drive it home this week sometime and enjoy it for a long time. I am paying it by cash, don`t know how they will handle the finance process part. I do know you will need to send them a copy of your drivers license front and back of it. Then a copy of your current vehicle insurance. They told me they would over night the paperwork on Friday and it`s Monday now I still don`t have any paperwork yet. I do know this they don`t seem to get in any hurry on anything so be prepared to wait a while. Tom had said he was stopping the 4% orders off at 400 and right now maybe they have 20 or more orders ready to be picked up plus what they are selling at there dealership and they have only one finance manager per the sales manager Matthew. That guy is pretty busy right now I would say. The guy that took my money for the drop-ship deposit was Ryan Reed, he had told me he was a finance guy and he`s no longer there they told me when I tried to get in touch with him. I also tried to get in touch with Tom, Steven and Ashlie with no response from any of them. So after waiting all day ( 8 hours) Matthew Hille the sales manager returned my call on how the process was to going to work out. Good luck !!!
Thanks for the great information NCBronco - Congrats on your Maverick being available. I'm mostly concerned if Chapman honors the 4% with no additional ADM fees - I'm the 29th 4% order for Steven B., so I'm hoping they will be on the up and up. Very excited for the first on November when my Maverick is scheduled for delivery.

Sponsored

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Supposedly Capital Ford Hillsborough and University Durham will have Mavs this month. Not clear if demos or sold units. I had bought a Kia Stinger from University a few year ago; I tried to get them both to get close to the Chapman offer months ago on an XL hybrid, no luck! Capital Hillsborough (John M) has been good talking with them in general about Mavs and service has been decent for '87 Ranger.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Supposedly Capital Ford Hillsborough and University Durham will have Mavs this month. Not clear if demos or sold units. I had bought a Kia Stinger from University a few year ago; I tried to get them both to get close to the Chapman offer months ago on an XL hybrid, no luck! Capital Hillsborough (John M) has been good talking with them in general about Mavs and service has been decent for '87 Ranger.
Yeah, they were both showing units in transit. I also tried Classic Ford in Smithfield and was told that they won't have a demo model until November. :O

nc-maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Crossroads Ford Apex has 3 other Mavericks that arrived today for customer orders and were being prepped for delivery (2 Area 51 and 1 Cyber Orange). I was able to sit inside a Lariat in Area 51 with a LUX package. It was very comfortable and the materials were of good quality for the price point. Sorry no pics, as they were parked in the prep lot that was very tight. My salesperson said that they are expecting a demo soon for customers to drive that will not be for sale but they don't know when that will arrive. The gray one that was there yesterday was being picked up when I got there.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the great information NCBronco - Congrats on your Maverick being available. I'm mostly concerned if Chapman honors the 4% with no additional ADM fees - I'm the 29th 4% order for Steven B., so I'm hoping they will be on the up and up. Very excited for the first on November when my Maverick is scheduled for delivery.
Yes they honored the price that Tom gave me in July when I placed the order. No additional fees at all. The paperwork came today from UPS around 11:00am from Chapman. They sent it by over night from yesterday and they even sent another paid over night envelope from UPS to send all the paperwork back to them. That was nice for sure. I dropped the envelope off at the UPS store around 11:30am to head back to them. I placed a certified bank check in with six different papers to sign in the envelope. Hopefully they will call me tomorrow to tell me that I can pick my Maverick up. So far so good.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4

Sponsored