First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone a radio just freezing up while listening to Apple car play? I experienced yesterday and even turning off the vehicle disconnecting blue tooth nothing would unfreeze it. Made an appointment at the dealer today and low an behold it started working again. Go figure. I have the XLT with 360
Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Try doing a soft reset of the system

With ignition on, press and hold the seek up ( >> ) button and also the on/off/volume knob.

Wait for the screen to go dark, then release both controls.

It may take a shortish interval for the reset to fully cycle through and complete, following which the screen display will reappear.

Soft reset should save any settings you have previously made.

Also will make mention that bluetooth is inherently more finicky than is a physical connection via cable.

OP
OP

Andy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you. I will try that next time

psuarmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have had a ton of radio issues. If you look at my posts you can see them. I went to. My local dealer and he asked what issues I have been having. Half way through he stopped me and went to talk to a technician. It goes in Thursday. They said they need it for the day and may need my phone when I get back from work. They claim that all those modules that activate may need updates and they won’t always show either the update in the radio.

fingers crossed. I will post results on Friday.
Sponsored