Sponsored

Question Regarding Private Cash Offers, Farm Bureau Cash & Order-Date Protected Financing???

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What about the $750 private offer Ford is giving some people? Is that the same deal?

For example, let's say I called Ford customer service today and someone gave me the $750 offer. If I used that, does it mean I couldn't also get the protected financing rates based on my order date?
Sponsored

mdf

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Patriot, 2003 Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh, I'm GLAD you were able to use it. Means I can too, assuming Ford builds my truck this year. I was kind of counting on 1.9% for 60 months AND the $500 Farm Bureau cash. So, if indeed that's the way it works out, that will be one of the few (only?) things that has gone smoothly with the whole Maverick acquisition process.
I was successful with this exact combo of Financing and Farm Bureau rebate. YMMV.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was successful with this exact combo of Financing and Farm Bureau rebate. YMMV.
Cool. And were you already a Farm Bureau member when you ordered, or did you join after the fact just for the $500 rebate? Because someone else in an earlier reply indicated they were unable to create a certificate for a date prior to their join date.

Thanks again, and congrats on your new Maverick, good financing and money $avings!

Reactions: mdf

mdf

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Patriot, 2003 Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I joined just for the benefit, a few months before delivery. I received a membership card, which I gave to salesman. Dec 2021 order...probably did FB in January 2022. Truck delivered early April 2022. Thanks for well wishes. Enjoying it, so far.

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What about the $750 private offer Ford is giving some people? Is that the same deal?

For example, let's say I called Ford customer service today and someone gave me the $750 offer. If I used that, does it mean I couldn't also get the protected financing rates based on my order date?
I ran into that problem. I had a $750 PCO issued early this year. If the dealer (chapman) selected the order date to get price protection and the original financing offer, the PCO was not in Smart Vincent. if they selected the sale date then the PCO showed up but no price protection. So I had to choose, and for my order (Lariat lux plus cp 360 plus sunroof) I was better off with price protection.

Cybrkidd

First Name
Jeanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black XL
We used the Farm Bureau certificate at Long McArthur and lost our price protection. We have an XL with a sunroof, so our price went up $200.

It was still a win, but I was a bit disappointed that the dealer couldn’t give us both.
Sponsored