First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seat material feels durable, I’m putting seat covers on for my dog but if not for him I would be more than comfortable keeping them bare
Would you measure the width and depth of the rear seat bottom for us to be sure the 4knines rear pet cover (regular size) I referenced in my last post will fit? Otherwise the one I ordered will go in my 2015 Civic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Skytash

Skytash

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
If it's not too much trouble, can you take a close up pick of the front license plate mount, and how its mounted?

Looks to be mounted from the underside but a close up confirmation would help. thanks
I believe it is simply screwed through the front bumper
Ford Maverick Purchased this XLT 2.0 EcoBoost FWD, what questions do you have? 6379FC89-6260-440D-B5D2-535BE7F85B62
Ford Maverick Purchased this XLT 2.0 EcoBoost FWD, what questions do you have? 8DE4EB8A-B256-476F-9523-262AE74EFA04
Ford Maverick Purchased this XLT 2.0 EcoBoost FWD, what questions do you have? 58D08EC1-AD42-469C-ADAA-F62530829025

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You mentioned the Ford360 but I don't see anything on your front grille. Did they move it to a new location or is it not visible in the picture you posted?

OP
OP
Skytash

Skytash

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
How does back seat knee space feel? Is it sufficient for average height folks 5’6” or so for 2-3 hr long trips? thanks
I am 5’10” and can sit behind myself comfortably, the concave portion in the seat adds an extra few inches for leg room

TXM2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FWD ECO Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m one of the few who also bought a 2.0L FWD! I don’t expect you to do any 0-60 runs, but have you noticed any traction issues when punching it from a stop?
+1

Good to know I'm not the only one ordering a FWD EB with the same question :)

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You mentioned the Ford360 but I don't see anything on your front grille. Did they move it to a new location or is it not visible in the picture you posted?
That's only on Lariats with the Luxury Package. It's for the Adaptive Cruise Control, not CoPilot360.

OP
OP
Skytash

Skytash

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
I can’t see any sensors on the vehicle, I think ford did a much better job of hiding them on this one, I have tested the lane assist, and auto high beams

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's only on Lariats with the Luxury Package. It's for the Adaptive Cruise Control, not CoPilot360.
Thank you, I have the XLT EB ordered with the 360 co-pilot and really hated the square look I was seeing of the adaptive cruise control. Glad mine won't have that and the truck will be clean looking from the front.

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can’t see any sensors on the vehicle, I think ford did a much better job of hiding them on this one, I have tested the lane assist, and auto high beams
I agree, thank you for clarifying. Congrats on your new rig! Any aftermarket/mods planned?

OP
OP
Skytash

Skytash

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
I agree, thank you for clarifying. Congrats on your new rig! Any aftermarket/mods planned?
I’m getting it lineX’d today, I’ll be doing the hack you maverick bed rails this weekend most likely as well, also planning to add bed lighting and a outlet

Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they are molded in, I suspect a dremel with a cutting wheel would make easy work of it though
300B4B0C-1514-415F-B0EE-F488BF15C5AE.jpeg
You might just be able to buy the black plastic lower bumper piece for the FX4 and swap it out. The structure behind is likely the same for the tow bars

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You might just be able to buy the black plastic lower bumper piece for the FX4 and swap it out. The structure behind is likely the same for the tow bars
That would be my preference to purchase another lower bumper if it is separate from the upper bumper. I fear that it is two different fully molded bumpers requiring repainting of the upper bumper.

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI, the Ford accessories webpage (https://accessories.ford.com/kit-rear-seat-cover-vnz6z-1863812-a.html#2022/Maverick) shows the standard 4knines rear pet seat cover in Charcoal for $159. I just ordered the same combo split rear pet cover (but with hammock option) on the 4knines website in Black for $81 shipped (https://4knines.com/collections/bac...t-cover-for-dogs-hammock-option-black-regular). I did sign up for the promo code, but worth it.

Do you have your Maverick yet / when you do, can you report on fit?

I was thinking of getting directly from 4knines as well but noticed the sideflap looked longer/better fit to the Maverick rear here.

Ford Maverick Purchased this XLT 2.0 EcoBoost FWD, what questions do you have? vnz6z-1863812-a

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did the same actually just without the hammock or split
Can you post up some photos/report on the fit of the 4knines cover? Also - did you get a front passenger cover?

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid