Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

I am proud to announce that I am officially a MTC sponsor. I’ll keep this short but some of you may already know what I’ve been up to. In the meantime, here’s a list of the products I sell and what’s coming very soon.

Livernois My Calibrator
-Gains of close to 50 whp and 50 wtq on a bone stock vehicle. No charge for retunes. That’s right, buy the tuner and never pay for a tune or retune again. Me and a few other members ran sub 14 second 1/4 mile times bone stock with just the E30 tune.

S&B Filters
-Hands down the best intake for the Ecoboost Maverick. I’m running a presale on them now and are expected to ship late May.

Turbosmart
-Dual port or recirculating BOV available now

Fast Mavericks
-Bolt in intercooler kit with optional 2.5 inch hard pipe kit. Arriving late May
-3 inch downpipe for your stock turbo and Ranger turbo version is almost ready.
-Dual catch can kit
-Brand new Corsair 2.3 turbos available as well as Stage 3 or 4 upgrades available
-Front strut bar arriving soon
-Bolt in Focus Brembo brake kit currently in development

I will post more details soon. Thanks again and looking forward to serving your Maverick performance needs.
Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Proud New Sponsor 3E76E828-480D-4A5F-85D4-D3104DA412BF

Can’t wait to see the forum filled with FM trucks!
I’m also an FM customer, I ordered my Livernois MyCalibrator through them and will soon be running their downpipe and FMIC.
Great guys, always willing help and share their knowledge and their products are awesome.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you Ed! You’ve been by my side the whole way when I sold you my JB4. 😀 This is a special community and I will always give 110% to serve all of you. I’ve been in sales my whole life so I know that without all of you, this wouldn’t be possible. The best part about all this is that we’re just getting started!

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very cool! Am really looking forward to learning more about your downpipe option and front strut bar.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome. Round of applause everybody!

Think there is any chance your brake kit will accommodate 16" wheels? Im really having a hard time in accepting 17s as I live in the country. Also if you ever get the chance us Tremor boys may want a bigger intercooler too! Otherwise there probably isnt much point in going for more than a tune and exhaust on a Tremor.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very cool! Am really looking forward to learning more about your downpipe option and front strut bar.
Currently have “off-road” 3 inch downpipes that taper after flex pipe and connects to stock exhaust. V.2 is full 3 inch to a vband, and includes small 3 inch mid pipe with vband connection to DP and slip fit 3 inch end. I’m working on a stock/Corsair turbo and Ranger turbo option.

The strut bar connects on 2 bolts but I’m working on all 3 connections.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome. Round of applause everybody!

Think there is any chance your brake kit will accommodate 16" wheels? Im really having a hard time in accepting 17s as I live in the country. Also if you ever get the chance us Tremor boys may want a bigger intercooler too! Otherwise there probably isnt much point in going for more than a tune and exhaust on a Tremor.
Thank you. You’ve always been an advocate of mine sponsor or not and i appreciate it. I would definitely work on a Tremor version if I can get my hand on one.

Bsoute00

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F250, 21 Bronco Sport, 23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cannot wait to see Strut Brace and Big brakes. I am waiting paitently but hurry up, just kidding. Those are two items on my list for additions. Now if I could only figure out the what rims I like.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Considering 16" wheels barely/mostly don't fit as is I don't know if it would make much sense to compromise on diameter of a performance brake upgrade kit to accommodate such a niche use case.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The Focus Brembos should fit an 18 no problem I just need to make sure on the offset. A pair of front Brembo calipers runs under $400 which is almost laughable. Throw in some aftermarket rotors and pads with the adapter bracket, SS lines, and hardware you could be well under $1000 for a set of front Brembos. I agree it’s not always necessary and a lot of times it’s for looks but the price is very reasonable.

Sponsored

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked yesterday and the S+B cold air is not listed on their web site yet

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I looked yesterday and the S+B cold air is not listed on their web site yet
Ford Maverick Proud New Sponsor 71DDFF20-1AB3-4604-A662-1863571D19BE
Ford Maverick Proud New Sponsor 71DDFF20-1AB3-4604-A662-1863571D19BE

Ford Maverick Proud New Sponsor AB134577-23D8-4070-912D-B0AC0E7F6F88

They test fit the intake on my truck and I’m a dealer for them. There’s close to 20 people in the presale.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Considering 16" wheels barely/mostly don't fit as is I don't know if it would make much sense to compromise on diameter of a performance brake upgrade kit to accommodate such a niche use case.
I know, I know. I was just hoping for smaller better rotors and a stronger caliper. I suppose once we see what he comes up with to fit focus brakes to the maverick. I could work back from there to find focus brake to fit 16s and upgrade the caliper possibly. I dont need better brakes(but dont want them worse either), but I do need more tire sidewall. Basically for my personal performance needs. I want +300hp and 31" tires with alot of sidewall. More tire allows you to take hits harder and faster. One day in the used market it may be fun to build a race maverick though.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thats a damn good looking intake.

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like they addressed all the restrictions of the stock inlet and box. They make great product.
Sponsored