First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know if production is running this week? My build date/week was originally scheduled for 11/8, and got bumped to this week, 11/15. However, I still don't have a window sticker, and the Ford tracking site still just shows it as order received. According to what I've seen on the forums here, I should have gotten a window sticker a week or so ago if it were actually going to be built this week. I haven't gotten an email from Ford since my original date got bumped, and my dealer seems to be as out of touch as I am. Is it time to call Ford to see what's up? What's the best number to call?
Ford Maverick Production status this week? 1637249206345
Sponsored

Wickar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Anyone know if production is running this week? My build date/week was originally scheduled for 11/8, and got bumped to this week, 11/15. However, I still don't have a window sticker, and the Ford tracking site still just shows it as order received. According to what I've seen on the forums here, I should have gotten a window sticker a week or so ago if it were actually going to be built this week. I haven't gotten an email from Ford since my original date got bumped, and my dealer seems to be as out of touch as I am. Is it time to call Ford to see what's up? What's the best number to call?
1637249206345.png
I'd wait till after today or tomorrow to do anything. Thursdays are usually the day the tracker and emails are updated. At least in my experience... Plus this is the first scheduling week(s) we've had in a while.

I should be taking possession of mine this week!! *fingers crossed*

OP
OP
Pogeegitz

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd wait till after today or tomorrow to do anything. Thursdays are usually the day the tracker and emails are updated. At least in my experience... Plus this is the first scheduling week(s) we've had in a while.

I should be taking possession of mine this week!! *fingers crossed*
I'm assuming that not having a window sticker at this point is a bad sign though...?

Wickar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I'm assuming that not having a window sticker at this point is a bad sign though...?
Not to sure about that. The same thing happened to me also. I just gave it time and BOOM one day it showed up. I got my VIN first then out of the blue one day I checked and the sticker was sitting there.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Try clearing your cache and cookies, the tracker is a frustrating application, it sometimes does all kinds of stuff including pulling up a different vehicle.

The Maverick number at Ford is (800) 334-4375

Sponsored

Rob M

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I am in the same boat as you. I was moved back from November the 8th to the 15th. Mine also just shows order received and no window sticker. I have a feeling our production was moved back and we weren't notified.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you got bumped, I had my window sticker on 11/10 and been in production since. On Monday 11/15 the tracker didn’t work for me but other than that it’s been consistently showing in production.

My original production date was 11/1 which was moved to 11/8 and then moved again to 11/15.

OP
OP
Pogeegitz

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you got bumped, I had my window sticker on 11/10 and been in production since. On Monday 11/15 the tracker didn’t work for me but other than that it’s been consistently showing in production.

My original production date was 11/1 which was moved to 11/8 and then moved again to 11/15.
Did you get an email with your window sticker, or did you have to go through the tracker?

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine got bumped 11/1 to 11/8 and then to 11/15 but on Sunday this week I could see my window sticker and my little white dot moved to in-production and it's been that way all week.

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same exact scenario I’m in, finally got a hold of Ford Marketing and they stated they couldn’t provide any updates and to contact my dealership.
I contacted my dealership and the system shows I was bumped from the week of 11/15 to 11/29.
Seems odd considering I was notified in Oct that I was bumped from 11/8 to 11/15 but no email for the latest rescheduling.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get an email with your window sticker, or did you have to go through the tracker?
I went through the tracker, strangely now the window sticker isn’t coming up despite still saying in production and the order tracker on this forum isn’t working to pull up my vin at all. Hopefully they are just updating the tracking system so maybe your sticker is there and just not showing today?

OP
OP
Pogeegitz

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went through the tracker, strangely now the window sticker isn’t coming up despite still saying in production and the order tracker on this forum isn’t working to pull up my vin at all. Hopefully they are just updating the tracking system so maybe your sticker is there and just not showing today?
Hasn't been working for me all week. Maybe I'll give it until Monday, then try calling Ford. My dealer doesn't seem to have any more info that the trackers that we're using here (frustrating).

OP
OP
Pogeegitz

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an update from my dealer. On 11/12 my build date got pushed out to 11/29. No emails were sent out. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored