First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty bare bones...... No dash pic's ? Hybrid or 2.0 ????
If there is a box behind those bed Flex panels..I think you you could find some push and turn knobs for a quick opening of those.. or just try to buy the factory covers
All have the cutouts, but only higher priced spreads have the opening and internal storage. I figure if you want them, order the bits at your local dealer, and then do a R&R old panels for new bins. An alternative is to get creative and make your own. There should be a 12V plug hidden behind a cover panel on both sides of the bed.
The only one in the wild without a bed liner or cover... spray/fold/roll/split/whatever. All so far had some sort of cover for a nude bed.
Sponsored

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So why a stock order build and not retail orders first?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So why a stock order build and not retail orders first?
Ecoboost stock orders were built out for a month before retail orders in order to prove out the manufacturing process and ensure quality.

Sponsored

RUDY Cadle

First Name
RUDY Cadle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Finally, first delivery of a saleable production Maverick! Some images from Ford of Ventura.

More info :

Iconic Silver XL, Ecoboost engine. Someone had already bought it. The black and blue meshed together VERY well and were almost a similar color. Loved the quality of the seats. Tons of headroom and leg space in the front and rear. Everything I touched felt well put together and very sturdy. Very easy to see over the hood of the truck as well.
Link to the dealer's listing of this Maverick XL (shows "In Transit") but obviously it's been sold.

https://www.fordofventura.com/new-Ventura-2022-Ford-Maverick-XL-3FTTW8F92NRA02825

2022 Maverick XL Iconic Silver Steelies Steel Wheels.jpg

2022 Maverick XL interior Iconic Silver 2.jpg

2022 Maverick XL interior Iconic Silver 3.jpg

2022 Maverick XL interior Iconic Silver 4.jpg

2022 Maverick XL interior Iconic Silver 5.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick keyfob key2.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick keyfob key1.jpg

0jjdkn42n5p71.jpg

2022 Maverick XL interior Iconic Silver 1.jpg
Very Nice! Great to see an actual Maverick at a dealer lot!! Thank you very Much

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ecoboost stock orders were built out for a month before retail orders in order to prove out the manufacturing process and ensure quality.
In other words, don’t buy the stock units for the next month or so.

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are a lot more coming in the next few weeks, as for the wheels plenty of bronco sport take off wheels to be had at a great price. The steels wheels are horrible IMO

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish they didn't put the lighter panels in the seats, they are in a perfect place to spill your coffee. That is the main reason I didn't order an XLT.
Will be ordering the blue coral fabric seat cleaner for sure with the XLT

sdalrymple78

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition XLT, 2019 Kia Sorento EX V6
Yep, think I'm looking at my next vehicle. I'm wanting just a XL hybrid being that I'm using it mostly as a commuter and will pickup feed for our farm here and there. Waiting til the craze settles down a bit.

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
9 days transit from when it left Hermosillo, not bad. Hope it is going to a good home :D

Ventura CA is quite a hike from Hermosillo--I would've expected one to arrive in San Diego, Tucson, or Phoenix area first.

Also, we're still 2 weeks from the embargo lift... hundreds of people will have their truck before Oct 6.
This unit just arrived in Phoenix yesterday, should be on the dealer lot very soon

https://www.santanford.com/new-Gilbert+-2022-Ford-Maverick-XLT+FWD+SUPERCREW-3FTTW8E92NRA02776

Last edited:

aberdeenmeadows

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider 124 and Mazda 6
I just checked status of mine... I live in Northwest OH and currently, my truck is on the rail with Union Pacific and is going through Eightenst, KS right now. Approximately 12-14 hours rail time left, but there obviously will be several stops on the way to drop off and pick up cargo. I am imagining that the destination will be Detroit, Michigan and that the dealership will truck the Maverick (along with any Broncos they have on order).

Ford Maverick Production Maverick XL delivered to dealer! Elghtenst KS Train

Ford Maverick Production Maverick XL delivered to dealer! Eightenst KS

My scheduled deliver date: October 15th through 21st
Sponsored

Last edited: