Grim_Skunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are codes different in Canada. I currently have code 20 with my order. Is it a USA thing or maybe because I ordered threw a small dealer?

I hope my dealer ordered correctly...
Sponsored

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Are codes different in Canada. I currently have code 20 with my order. Is it a USA thing or maybe because I ordered threw a small dealer?

If they gave you a VIN and order number then yes.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

yes, different. It should say Code 20, eh? Better double check with dealer ;)

OP
OP
Grim_Skunk

Grim_Skunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No VIN as of yet.

I had code 80 on my order sheet. I reached out to my dealer today and they said its actually code 20 and all is fine. Now I'm looking up code 20 and that's still a dealer stock order.

@Old Ranchero your thinking this is normal?

Thanks!

Sponsored

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No VIN as of yet.

I had code 80 on my order sheet. I reached out to my dealer today and they said its actually code 20 and all is fine. Now I'm looking up code 20 and that's still a dealer stock order.

@Old Ranchero your thinking this is normal?

Thanks!
code 10-19 is retail(10 being best , I am at code 10). Get your dealer to change it. My order sheet was 80 as well asked my dealer about it he said it was just to get the information down, but changed it to 10. 20-80 is stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Grim_Skunk

Grim_Skunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
code 10-19 is retail(10 being best , I am at code 10). Get your dealer to change it. My order sheet was 80 as well asked my dealer about it he said it was just to get the information down, but changed it to 10. 20-80 is stock.
I don't think the salesman at my dealer knows. I asked him again, he said priority 01.

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't think the salesman at my dealer knows. I asked him again, he said priority 01.
The best the dealership can give you is priority 10. Ford will move you to priority 02 when they are looking at your build, to see if it fits into what they think they can build at the time. My salesman isn't that knowledgeable about the goings-on of the Maverick as the Ford trainer canceled their session. Get the salesperson to talk to the person who orders the vehicles, or yourself,they should have a better understanding of what is going on.

CDN_ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tribute
I have been talking with the orderdesk person at the dealership i have ordered from. He also said same thing Alberta Boy posted above that code 10 is best and it changes to 02 when it will be built. Unfortunately, mine has not had any change since I ordered back in August.
Sponsored