Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Fit, 2019 Honda Odyssey

Gamer_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204, Maverick
How did you find this information, and where I start to purchase one.

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That price isn't much more than what I paid for a Leer 100XL for my Ranger but my Rangers price included installation and hardware

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting to see if anyone will make one that matches the roofline - I would love to have one with factory paint colors but I can't stand the look of this one. I also intend to mount roof racks on it for my kayaks/surfboards and the step-up style of these makes positioning difficult.

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting to see if anyone will make one that matches the roofline - I would love to have one with factory paint colors but I can't stand the look of this one. I also intend to mount roof racks on it for my kayaks/surfboards and the step-up style of these makes positioning difficult.
You will fund one that fits your wish, and all the aftermarket companies color matching any factory paint colors at a much better price. Take a look around at the caps for Ranger short beds as they are 6” longer so price should be close.

808Rider

First Name
Gee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Dang. This is quite expensive for such a small topper. And I'm afraid to ask if shipping will be higher to Hawaii, like everything else. Sheesh

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.fairwayfordparts.net/
This cap is not for me but if you are thinking about this topper you might as well save $745 dollars. This is the white one but they have all colors and same savings.
Ford Maverick Pricing & Part #: 2022 Maverick Bed Cap / Camper Topper by SNUG TOP SPORT (Be Screenshot_20210920-193552

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think we've determined yet if the 400W outlets are powered-up when the vehicle isn't running (at least on the 2.0).

HRG
Probably have to turn key to accessory! (If it's on keyless is there a phone app or voice control "your name for truck" followed by "juice me"?

Old Fart

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT; 2016 Prius ECO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I assume that people will buy it at that price...Snug Top is certainly proud of their new creation.
I have been pricing caps and that's what they cost, Leer wanted $3800 for a simalar product, I've added one to the build, aftermarket part, dealer installed, lifetime warrantee.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Remember that the weight of the top will reduce the load capacity.

rupzuk

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, GMC, Harley
Nice that the aftermarket is stepping up this quickly, not so nice is the sticker shock.
Give it time and I’m sure it will improve with competition.
Personally I’m going with a tri-fold this time out.
I’ve done the truck and canopy, you alway tell yourself you can take it off for tall things but you never do, it lives there forever…
Even though it closes the gap on an SUV cost wise, having had SUV’s, you can put a lot more types of items in the back of a truck. Would you actually put a few jerry cans of gas in an SUV? Not likely. Basically the truck is safer because there’s a bulkhead between the box and passenger compartment this keeps the interior clean; use a SUV as a truck and it’s a stinky beater in no time, or load it up and have an accident and everything you loaded becomes the last things that go through your mind- literally, consider the gas cans…
One concern about the canopy I have (had?- I’m not buying one) is the connection point between it and the cab. On a regular truck the box has a bulkhead at the front the canopy uses as a register which makes it easy to get reasonably water tight as the three secured sides are parallel, easy on/off and no touching a painted surface. Looking at the rear of the Mavericks cab and there is no separate bulkhead, the canopy will need to have a seal which touches the painted finish. My experiences tell me this will wear the paint and be highly susceptible to water leaks - look at a painted tailgate before they all had plastic caps, and if you remember the toppers for the Chevy Tracker you also remember the headaches keeping them water tight.
long post, sorry.

Ren483

First Name
Renald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I would like to know if anyone knows when the SNUGTOP SPORT FIBERGLASS RETAIL BED CAP TAG will be available?
Sponsored