2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My price and rates are protected.
Ordered Aug, looking to pick up this weekend or next week!
Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/9/21. Finally in Production today, 6/6/22. Window Sticker is viewable. Between Order Date and now Production, the Base Price has increased, the Power Moonroof has increased, and the XLT Luxury package has increased. New pricing for those line items. Unbelievable Ford. For those who wait, here is your reward...higher priced truck.
Huh ? I think Tim Bartz has said over and over you aren’t going to pay more. Ford will reimburse the cost to the dealer @fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Ordered 7/9/21. Finally in Production today, 6/6/22. Window Sticker is viewable. Between Order Date and now Production, the Base Price has increased, the Power Moonroof has increased, and the XLT Luxury package has increased. New pricing for those line items. Unbelievable Ford. For those who wait, here is your reward...higher priced truck.
You get price protection, the window sticker will show current price but as long as you have the original order sheet the dealer can/should charge you the price when you ordered from your order sheet.

Deleted member 6544

You get price protection, the window sticker will show current price but as long as you have the original order sheet the dealer can/should charge you the price when you ordered from your order sheet.
Window sticker and original order sheet match to a T.
Ordered 11/5/21, build week of 5/23, in production 6/2, built 6/2, shipped 6/6. The only email I did not receive was the production date. Received built email Saturday & shipped email this morning with a delivery date of 71/2-18. So far pretty smooth sailing for me. I don't think the dealer will bone me on price gouging or add ons.

trenado88

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
Get informed before you speak! You're price-protected.
This has been well discussed in the forum for a long time.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Window sticker and original order sheet match to a T.
Ordered 11/5/21, build week of 5/23, in production 6/2, built 6/2, shipped 6/6. The only email I did not receive was the production date. Received built email Saturday & shipped email this morning with a delivery date of 71/2-18. So far pretty smooth sailing for me. I don't think the dealer will bone me on price gouging or add ons.
These are the prices that went up:
XLT Base
Lariat Base
XLT Luxury Package
Lariat Luxury Package
Co-Pilot 360 Package
Moonroof

If you don't have those, the prices will be the same.

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HOW ARE YOU MISSING THE REPEATED INFORMATION AND POST BY Tim Bartz? The price is protected and he offers help to show dealers where to access these prices. Not sure how prices will be affected on MY23 carry overs yet.......

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT Base
Lariat Base
XLT Luxury Package
Lariat Luxury Package
Co-Pilot 360 Package
Moonroof

Hunh. XL stayed the same. Is Ford running it on a Loss Leader model or something?

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The OP is just reactionary.

As someone who ordered that long ago he should have been up to speed as far as price protection and intrest rate being fixed at the time of order.

So this is just a knee jerk reaction by someone that is either ignorant or he just wants to stir the pot.

An now I have him and this posting on ignore.

WaitingHaulDogs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tucson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Disgusting and unacceptable

Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Class Action Lawsuit.

Deleted member 6544

XLT Base
Lariat Base
XLT Luxury Package
Lariat Luxury Package
Co-Pilot 360 Package
Moonroof

My order is for the XLT and moonroof. I did order prior to the price increase. I am projected right? Per dealers recommendation to get the vehicle earlier I did delete the lux package.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
My order is for the XLT and moonroof. I did order prior to the price increase. I am projected right? Per dealers recommendation to get the vehicle earlier I did delete the lux package.
Yes, taking things off doesn't affect price protection. Keep your original order sheet so they know where your price should start. If you took off the luxury package they should deduct the package price from your original order price to get the correct price.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep up with the program you are price and interest rate protected back to your order date.

Deleted member 6544

Yes, taking things off doesn't affect price protection. Keep your original order sheet so they know where your price should start. If you took off the luxury package they should deduct the package price from your original order price to get the correct price.
Thank you very much for the reply. I have two order forms. The original, @ 31 and change with the lux package and the second one without the package at 29 and change. The second is what matched my window sticker.
Sponsored