Sponsored

Power Inverter for bed?

Konigliche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hey everyone, I've owned a maverick since December now and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an inverter for the bed. I'm looking for one that's small enough to fit in the bed storage area preferably the lower portion and out of the way.
Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone, I've owned a maverick since December now and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an inverter for the bed. I'm looking for one that's small enough to fit in the bed storage area preferably the lower portion and out of the way.

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Depends on if you have any plugs back there. The factory unit is said to be under the console just in front of the plugs by the back seats. If you have the 12v connection in the rear of the bed, walmart sells a 400w (800 peak) that is small enough to fit in the storage bin.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Someone did a write up on here. They got a 400watt one from a oem, toyota maybe a tundra i think. Anyway they mounted it behind the back seat with other stuff and ran wiring to the bed cubby door and put in a nice looking plug. Real clean install. Should find it in a search.

I will try to find a bigger one myself, like 1200 watts or better. I like the idea of it being in the cab. Not sure though because I plan on getting a bed cap and may just run a secondary battery and solar in a homemade box.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads