Not open for further replies.

Tjman

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
My apologies if I missed it, but with not getting an email from Ford this week, I went into a dark placeā€¦..but wasnā€™t production supposed to start Aug 16th?
Sponsored

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My apologies if I missed it, but with not getting an email from Ford this week, I went into a dark placeā€¦..but wasnā€™t production supposed to start Aug 16th?
I think that was for non-special order trucks?? Or maybe I'm misremembering

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely seems like the 2.0 Cactus Gray Lux XLT is the lottery winner for week 1!

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to hear that people are starting to get production dates. Always a positive sign of good things to come.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All right -- I have confirmation via Ford's Customer relations number that my Maverick has been scheduled for production. I still have not received my email from Ford, but the helpful lady via the phone call gave me my VIN, so I'm taking that as solid confirmation that my dealer (who called yesterday to verify the scheduling for the week of 9/13) is right. For tracking sake, I placed my order on 6/18/21, and my Maverick is a Cactus Grey, XLT, with FX4 package, spray-in bedliner, Co-pilot 360, hard tri-fold tonneau cover, moon roof and manual sliding window.
Did you order 2.0 or 2.5 hybrid? congrats!

Sponsored

popyx9

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I have an ORDER CONFIRMED email (XLT hybrid) from fomoco dated 6/10 10:30am and have not received any email yet. This was an order placed with a cash deposit at the ford dealer.
I also received a E-Mail from Ford that my order has been confirmed on my Lariat Hybrid dated 06-14 Nothing since but understand that 08-16 I production start date, will see if this happens

RWR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
can anybody offer any incite, I ordered my Maverick though my local dealer (ordered on 7/22 and received confirming e-mail on 7/22), I did not reserve online first. I recently set up my account on Ford.com, under the "reservations and orders", I used the same e-mail that I gave to the dealer at time of order. my question is how do i get my reservation to appear in reservations and orders?

DuaneM

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
can anybody offer any incite, I ordered my Maverick though my local dealer (ordered on 7/22 and received confirming e-mail on 7/22), I did not reserve online first. I recently set up my account on Ford.com, under the "reservations and orders", I used the same e-mail that I gave to the dealer at time of order. my question is how do i get my reservation to appear in reservations and orders?
You've got to wait until your order is scheduled for production and you receive a VIN. Then you can add it to your account. It's not an automatic process.

Sponsored

Nauszja

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 AWD Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was the first maverick built online and ordered where I live and I haven't been scheduled yet šŸ˜­ priority code 10 and removed my late availability mud guards. I even called my local Ford dealer I've been working with to check but they had no information. Congratulations to everyone else getting scheduled but it's making me antsy lol. Every email I get spurs my anxiety. It may have to do with my build: area 51 Ecoboost xl w/ tow package, hard roll up tonneau and spray in liner. I'm assuming they're doing higher trim levels first. Anyone have a similar build to mine getting scheduled yet? I tried reading all 14 pages but may have missed something.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, it is getting built the week of 9/13
Would you by chance know how many total orders are set for the build week 9/13 ? Also if you have a vin. number sent to you from Ford for that week can you look it up on Ford`s site and see a window sticker on your Maverick yet ? Thanks

Last edited:

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was the first maverick built online and ordered where I live and I haven't been scheduled yet šŸ˜­ priority code 10 and removed my late availability mud guards. I even called my local Ford dealer I've been working with to check but they had no information. Congratulations to everyone else getting scheduled but it's making me antsy lol. Every email I get spurs my anxiety. It may have to do with my build: area 51 Ecoboost xl w/ tow package, hard roll up tonneau and spray in liner. I'm assuming they're doing higher trim levels first. Anyone have a similar build to mine getting scheduled yet? I tried reading all 14 pages but may have missed something.
I don't think anyone with tonneau or spray in as addon (as in not with lux package) has been scheduled (or not that many compared to the majority of builds)

Here is a great source of info too

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Yes, I did. Alto Blue 4K FX4 AWD Lariat Lux with hard roll-up, 235/65R17 on black, full sized spare and spray-in. No moon roof. Even included a console Vault for when I travel through states without reciprocity. šŸ˜‰
I considered the vault for the same reason, but decided against it until I could see the lock mechanism. Too much BosnianBill and Lockpicking Lawyer viewing I suspect for my own good. Nightmares of letā€™s do this again to show itā€™s not a fluke;)

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
I considered the vault for the same reason, but decided against it until I could see the lock mechanism. Too much BosnianBill and Lockpicking Lawyer viewing I suspect for my own good. Nightmares of letā€™s do this again to show itā€™s not a fluke;)
They're made by www.consolevault.com so you can see them
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.