First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just Curious, I ordered on 7/22 and was confirmed on 7/22, so I know I my build date will be out there a bit. but is scheduling going to be a daily thing, once a week, or once a month? hoping I get the truck Oct/Nov. my current vehicle is on life support. XLT, 4K, FX4, XLT lux, 235/65 Tires, full size spare, & Sunroof.

TolWalleye#1

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy Silverado
Just Curious, I ordered on 7/22 and was confirmed on 7/22, so I know I my build date will be out there a bit. but is scheduling going to be a daily thing, once a week, or once a month? hoping I get the truck Oct/Nov. my current vehicle is on life support. XLT, 4K, FX4, XLT lux, 235/65 Tires, full size spare, & Sunroof.
Dealership last night told me that they order every thursday

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In case this hasn't been covered yet, but, does anyone know or heard of whether a "stand alone" (not part of a pkg) spray-in bed liner on an XLT hybrid order will hold it up or not? (Order reserv 6-20/ord 6-23/conf 6-23 at dealer). Mostly standard stuff ordered.
Tim mentioned in his video this week that standalone is a delay.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Aren't you already scheduled?
No just confirmed on 6/17 scheduled was a miscommunications.. Sorry I called this morning and I'm not scheduled for sure... :(

Salwans

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi A4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XLT AWD carbon grey with co-pilot 360, no standalone add-ons, I got the order confirmation email on 6/10. Ford hasn't scheduled my build yet. I wonder whether adding a LUX package at this point would hurt or help my scheduling date.

Last edited:

hr1551

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL w/ hitch and drop-in liner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone in Canada got email confirmation or scheduled build date yet? I heard nothing from dealer or ford.

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
I ordered an XLT AWD carbon grey with co-pilot 360, no standalone add-ons, I got the order confirmation email on 6/10. Ford hasn't scheduled my build yet. I wonder whether adding a LUX package at this point would hurt or help my scheduling date.
I also ordered mine in carbon grey, and when I last checked the feedback form in this thread, no carbon greys were scheduled. My guess is that they are trying to lump the same colors into different batches, because there is likely some spool up and spool down time to change the colors in the paint shop.

Billy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 53 Dodge M37
On July 13, I got an email from my local Ford store that said "We do have your reservation in for the 2022 Maverick". Today, I got an email from them saying that I don't. Any suggestions?

Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered mine in carbon grey, and when I last checked the feedback form in this thread, no carbon greys were scheduled. My guess is that they are trying to lump the same colors into different batches, because there is likely some spool up and spool down time to change the colors in the paint shop.
I think that, too. 6/10 order of a hybrid Lariat w/lux in carbonized gray as well. It’s going to be awesome to see all of us Carbonized folks being scheduled. Haha

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe the answer is that scheduling occurs weekly, however they don't schedule every week for every model. So this week might have been scheduling for the Maverick, F-150s, Mustangs (and the same for 2-3 weeks), then it might shift and be bronco sport, ranger, escape. The week to week schedule gets published in another Ford forum I think, and the same person probably posts it here. Basically they schedule for production that is about 4-6 weeks out from this week, and do that on a weekly rolling basis depending on what the plant(s) will be building that far out. Of course, I could be completely wrong too!

The Speaker Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51 Lariat Lux CP360 SIBL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On July 13, I got an email from my local Ford store that said "We do have your reservation in for the 2022 Maverick". Today, I got an email from them saying that I don't. Any suggestions?
Reservation means very little. When the dealer with whom you made the reservation sends in, you will get an email from Ford, not the dealer. Read more here at MTC on other posts. Most people who placed an order got theier email from Ford in a few minutes, most by 1 day, a few in a couple days.
Based on what I read on this forum, "We" know much more about the process than many dealers.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
I think it's important to get what you want without compromising to try and game the scheduling system. If you value the lux package items, get it.

GregS

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
All right -- I have confirmation via Ford's Customer relations number that my Maverick has been scheduled for production. I still have not received my email from Ford, but the helpful lady via the phone call gave me my VIN, so I'm taking that as solid confirmation that my dealer (who called yesterday to verify the scheduling for the week of 9/13) is right. For tracking sake, I placed my order on 6/18/21, and my Maverick is a Cactus Grey, XLT, with FX4 package, spray-in bedliner, Co-pilot 360, hard tri-fold tonneau cover, moon roof and manual sliding window.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.