First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
An overwhelming amount of Cactus Gray XLT's with the Lux package. (me being one, lol)
Sponsored

TMFord

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the week of 9-13 batch, Shadow Black XLT 2.0L AWD loaded minus moonroof. VIN# received :)

jackharvest

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta 2018
I'm in the week of 9-13 batch, Shadow Black XLT 2.0L AWD loaded minus moonroof. VIN# received :)
I don't have you down on the chart. Please let me know the columns of your details so we can get you slapped in as a statistic.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Ordered June 8th Ford Confirmed June 17th Hot Pepper Red XLT W/Lux pkg, Moonroof and slider

The Speaker Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51 Lariat Lux CP360 SIBL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered June 8th Ford Confirmed June 17th Hot Pepper Red XLT W/Lux pkg, Moonroof and slider
It was funny watching someone enter this on GoogleDocs real time 2 seconds after I read this.

Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I automatically assume those numbers are inflated to a degree. IF Ford has already taken 80,000 paid reservations, I would be kinda taken aback...but then again, I am one of those who felt like the Maverick would exceed the 100k/year numbers...plus we have to see if the Maverick's combination of MPG and truck utility can bring in droves of customers from other brands.

I'm not sure I count, I go for the vehicle that closest resembles what I want, vice being loyal to a specific brand.
There are reservations and then converted orders from the reservations. The Bronco converted 66% of the reservations(190K) to orders(125k).

Canalesnd

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sentra

Moderator from Reddit's /r/FordMaverickTruck here. We have one going. Mods have access at the moment. I've already added all the ones I could see in this thread here. If I'm missing anything, either let me know here, or let me know on Reddit. Our analysis so far is here: .
Seeing a couple of those Lariat Lux Hybrids in cactus gray gives me some hope that I know I should limit but that’s awesome!

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
Interesting which colors have been scheduled first. I ordered a Lariat AWD lux in Carbonized Grey, and it doesn't look like any of that color was picked for production the first week.

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
True 4x4 will never be available in a vehicle that is based on FWD architecture. AWD is the best you're going to get.
Better let the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk folks know.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.