First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm glad to see a few Hybrids scheduled for production.

I wonder by how much Ford misjudged the number of overall and hybrid orders they would receive? I mean, we heard some rumors they were aiming for 100k units in the first year...and they've probably already sold half of that sight unseen.
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I'm glad to see a few Hybrids scheduled for production.

I wonder by how much Ford misjudged the number of overall and hybrid orders they would receive? I mean, we heard some rumors they were aiming for 100k units in the first year...and they've probably already sold half of that sight unseen.
I think it's around 80,000 already,,,read their stock report

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So...

I still have NOT received my Ford email today, but:

- Granger emailed me my VIN just after lunch!
- I called the Ford Marketing number - and they confirmed it is scheduled for build with the VIN assigned (confirmed the one Granger sent over!)

I haven't deleted the email and have checked all my inboxes, it definitely has not arrived (and my email is the one they have on file).

Putting this out there to give some hope to others that may not yet be scheduled!

What I suspect is, the Ford employees are doing their job. Scheduling builds probably started yesterday, and a batch email went out to those completed EOD yesterday at the 930CST that others have been posting. I suspect that those being scheduled today will be in a batch email, either at the end of today or around the same 930CST tomorrow.

THERE IS YET HOPE!

Also...the rep I spoke to was great, and it was the first confirmed order she had seen...and had many calling to ask today!

jackharvest

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta 2018
Like someone said... We should do a excel chart.. listing who got their schedule...when they received their confirmation....Model...Color....Trim....Add-ons etc.., so like it was said..so maybe we cab see a pattern, Why this one but not that one..was it color?...location? model? etc..,

Moderator from Reddit's /r/FordMaverickTruck here. We have one going. Mods have access at the moment. I've already added all the ones I could see in this thread here. If I'm missing anything, either let me know here, or let me know on Reddit. Our analysis so far is here: .

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried editing, didn't realize it was locked to mods but that makes sense.

Feel free to add me:

XLT Lux, Cactus, 2.0 AWD FX4, TOW, 360 + sliding rear, moon roof and full size spare. Order confirmed 6/18 - I assume 9/13 build week (if you've read my other post, have my vin from Granger/confirmed w/Ford but no email yet).

Sponsored

GregS

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
So...

- I called the Ford Marketing number - and they confirmed it is scheduled for build with the VIN assigned (confirmed the one Granger sent over!)

I haven't deleted the email and have checked all my inboxes, it definitely has not arrived (and my email is the one they have on file).

Putting this out there to give some hope to others that may not yet be scheduled!

What I suspect is, the Ford employees are doing their job. Scheduling builds probably started yesterday, and a batch email went out to those completed EOD yesterday at the 930CST that others have been posting. I suspect that those being scheduled today will be in a batch email, either at the end of today or around the same 930CST tomorrow.

THERE IS YET HOPE!

Also...the rep I spoke to was great, and it was the first confirmed order she had seen...and had many calling to ask today!
I think I'm in a similar situation -- my local dealer says mine has been scheduled but I haven't received an email. What is the Ford Marketing number or where can I find it? I'm not familiar with that. Thanks for any reply!

FLMav

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra

Moderator from Reddit's /r/FordMaverickTruck here. We have one going. Mods have access at the moment. I've already added all the ones I could see in this thread here. If I'm missing anything, either let me know here, or let me know on Reddit. Our analysis so far is here: .
This is fantastic thank you for putting this together. I'm a XLT, Cactus Grey, hoping the spray-in bedliner doesn't hold things up as rumored!

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it's around 80,000 already,,,read their stock report
I automatically assume those numbers are inflated to a degree. IF Ford has already taken 80,000 paid reservations, I would be kinda taken aback...but then again, I am one of those who felt like the Maverick would exceed the 100k/year numbers...plus we have to see if the Maverick's combination of MPG and truck utility can bring in droves of customers from other brands.

I'm not sure I count, I go for the vehicle that closest resembles what I want, vice being loyal to a specific brand.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I automatically assume those numbers are inflated to a degree. IF Ford has already taken 80,000 paid reservations, I would be kinda taken aback...but then again, I am one of those who felt like the Maverick would exceed the 100k/year numbers...plus we have to see if the Maverick's combination of MPG and truck utility can bring in droves of customers from other brands.

I'm not sure I count, I go for the vehicle that closest resembles what I want, vice being loyal to a specific brand.
I'm the same way now, When I was young before all the hi-tech invaded cars..I was a GM guy..... but now I drive what I like and has a good reliability record(Stepping out with the Unknown Maverick) but I've owned...Chevy's..Fords...Buick, Toyota's, VW's, Honda, Chryslers/Mopar, Kia, Hyundai, I'm not brand loyal anymore, I'm reliability loyal....I don't like walking :)

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think I'm in a similar situation -- my local dealer says mine has been scheduled but I haven't received an email. What is the Ford Marketing number or where can I find it? I'm not familiar with that. Thanks for any reply!
1-800-334-4375 options 1 then 4.

You'll need your Sales Code and Order Code from your dealer's order as well.

A note - your dealer may be referencing your priority code being changed to 02 (from the dealer's value of 10-19) - I think the description then changes to something like ready for scheduling...that does not mean it is actually scheduled yet though (but likely to be picked up soon). Mine was changed to 02 last week.

Sponsored

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck

On the call Farley says Maverick has “more than almost 80,000 orders” so pretty confusing wording but clearly says orders not reservations

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
So...

THERE IS YET HOPE!

I spoke with Ford Marketing and my CSR also said that there would be more Mavericks scheduled tomorrow. So I'm hoping another batch of emails comes tomorrow morning!

The Speaker Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51 Lariat Lux CP360 SIBL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang, no Oxford White scheduled!

Status