First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to formally request a ride as well. I'm out in Holly Springs.

Ordered through Chapman and CD through Crossroads Ford of Apex. Excited to see the Mavericks in the Triangle.
I'm in Apex, NC. Ordered with Chapman and doing the CD with Crossroads. Got the confirmation today and I'm up for a meet up.
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
About 2 1/2 hours left if they schedule till 5pm their time

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to see them scheduling regardless of who it is. They all will get there eventually.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
So, as someone who hasn’t been in the Bronco delay loop, did they schedule builds in the beginning like they’re doing now with the Maverick?

When did the delays for the Bronco start?

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Like someone said... We should do a excel chart.. listing who got their schedule...when they received their confirmation....Model...Color....Trim....Add-ons etc.., so like it was said..so maybe we cab see a pattern, Why this one but not that one..was it color?...location? model? etc..,

kmartinkc

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
My initial ford acknowledgement email (still waiting for scheduling!) also did not contain the full list of options, either tow or fx4 was missing, can't recall exactly.
My initial email didn't have it either. The only reason I'm concerned now is because the scheduling email did include every other option including the rear window, inverter in the cab, full size spare, etc. The 4K tow was the only thing not listed.

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
You're right - shit. And it appears to be an FX4 too like mine. Damn you Carl and your good luck.

@Jukebox Nero did you have the tow package and xlt lux package as well as the FX4?
Yes, I did. Alto Blue 4K FX4 AWD Lariat Lux with hard roll-up, 235/65R17 on black, full sized spare and spray-in. No moon roof. Even included a console Vault for when I travel through states without reciprocity. 😉

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This Reddit post is another great source of information on order -> schedule dates:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mercury Mariner 51,000 miles
How often does Ford schedule? Every Thursday?
Ordered an XL. Confirmed on 6/10. No email yet for build.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This Reddit post is another great source of information on order -> schedule dates:
Thx for the link. Confirms that it pays to have ordered a 2.0 for this first go-round.

PChin

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
Ordered mine on July 10th and haven't received an email from FORD? Called FORD @ 1-800-334-4375 and they confirmed that my order was placed.
Thanks for providing that phone number. I ordered mine JUNE 10 via my local dealership and never got an email from Ford confirming the order. So I called the 800 number just now, and the CSR assured me she was looking at my order and she had my correct email address on it (she was able to confirm my order details as well). She said that she had been getting calls all day from folks like us saying they never got an original order confirmation email, adding there's clearly a glitch in Ford's system.

Unfortunately she also confirmed that my order wasn't scheduled today, but offered a cheery "Maybe in the next batch!"
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.