Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Which date out of reservation, order, and email confirmation is most important to get picked for scheduling?

Reserved 6/21, Order 6/24, email confirmation from Ford 7/2
Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which date out of reservation, order, and email confirmation is most important to get picked for scheduling?

Reserved 6/21, Order 6/24, email confirmation from Ford 7/2
It could all mean nothing, nobody REALLY knows. I reserved/ordered/confirmed mine on 7/10 and got a scheduling email this morning 🤷‍♂️

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mav.png

XLT with LUX, 2.0, AWD, 4K, FX4, Manual rear window
Ordered and confirmation 7/10
Scheduled for production 9/13
So far this seems to be the latest date filled at 7/10. Placed my order on 7/9 but did not get confirmation email until 7/12 (XLT Lux 2.0 360 AWD FX4 TriFold). Had placed an earlier reservation with another dealer, but I couldn't even get them to return my inquiries. I found another dealer. I'm guessing since no new posts are hitting that this was it for the first retail round. Good Luck to All Maverick Hopefuls!!

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So far this seems to be the latest date filled at 7/10. Placed my order on 7/9 but did not get confirmation email until 7/12 (XLT Lux 2.0 360 AWD FX4 TriFold). Had placed an earlier reservation with another dealer, but I couldn't even get them to return my inquiries. I found another dealer. I'm guessing since no new posts are hitting that this was it for the first retail round. Good Luck to All Maverick Hopefuls!!
Usually it sucks to be last! I'll take it this time

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It seems that most orders that were scheduled for September 13th were from early to mid June (up to June 17th).

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It seems that most orders that were scheduled for September 13th were from early to mid June (up to June 17th).
Not really read the guy a few lines up that ordered in july and was scheduled already. Not to be a whiner but i reserved 6/8, ordered 6/10 and received order confirmation email from ford 6/10. I am wondering if there are other bottlenecks that we are not aware of. For example my truck is Alto blue. I don't think i have seen any other Alto Blue trucks scheduled yet. Maybe that is a bottleneck that Ford didn't publish.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Capture.PNG

For anyone who ordered with the 4K tow package, does the summary of your build show that option included? Mine shows everything except for the 4K tow package, my dealer says it's still included and it does show on the most recent order form I have from them, just curious why it's not showing up here when every other option or package I selected is listed.
My initial ford acknowledgement email (still waiting for scheduling!) also did not contain the full list of options, either tow or fx4 was missing, can't recall exactly.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I might have to meet up with you and ride around in yours and live vicariously until mine shows up. I mean, it's your burden to bear.
I would like to formally request a ride as well. I'm out in Holly Springs.

Ordered through Chapman and CD through Crossroads Ford of Apex. Excited to see the Mavericks in the Triangle.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not really read the guy a few lines up that ordered in july and was scheduled already. Not to be a whiner but i reserved 6/8, ordered 6/10 and received order confirmation email from ford 6/10. I am wondering if there are other bottlenecks that we are not aware of. For example my truck is Alto blue. I don't think i have seen any other Alto Blue trucks scheduled yet. Maybe that is a bottleneck that Ford didn't publish.
Might not necessarily be a bottleneck, but rather prioritizing based on the paint-to-build volumes for the more popular colors?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Barefootdan

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Might not necessarily be a bottleneck, but rather prioritizing based on the paint-to-build volumes for the more popular colors?
I think @Jukebox Nero has an Alto Blue confirmed? I also saw a confirmation of a Cyber Orange. No Hot Pepper Red's, Black, or Rapid Red yet or any First Edition (ironic). Maybe we can put together a chart that shows what was pulled for the first week to find any trends.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I did see the previous poster with a July order date but that is the only one that has been posted (unless I missed them...always possible since I am relying on my memory).

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XLT on 6/10/ 21 went to Ford.com and checked" " My Account",,My Reservation/on order".and it says there in no vechcles on order for me
should I be concerned ?
You won't see it there until you get a VIN and add it

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think @Jukebox Nero has an Alto Blue confirmed? I also saw a confirmation of a Cyber Orange. No Hot Pepper Red's, Black, or Rapid Red yet or any First Edition (ironic). Maybe we can put together a chart that shows what was pulled for the first week to find any trends.
You're right - shit. And it appears to be an FX4 too like mine. Damn you Carl and your good luck.

@Jukebox Nero did you have the tow package and xlt lux package as well as the FX4?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is good to know too! I have Cactus Gray on order, so I'm just one of the herd...don't have guts (or my better half's approval...) for Cyber Orange (that and I didn't like the idea of paying for paint!).

I am sure we'll get a nice set of charts going similar to the reservations one that is already out there (which is great already!).

So on the topic of scheduling - I haven't received an email from Ford yet...but @Granger Ford sent me an email that I have been assigned a VIN! o_O (and yes my order is retail not stock, and I did receive the initial email from Ford once my order was placed). I wonder if they schedule one day, and emails are batch sent the next morning? Perhaps I was scheduled today, Granger sees it as having a VIN assigned today, and I will get an email from the tomorrow...?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.