Not open for further replies.

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissian Frontier Pro 4X
I've never even received an email saying my order was confirmed yet. I ordred it on July 1st.
Ordered mine on July 10th and haven't received an email from FORD? Called FORD @ 1-800-334-4375 and they confirmed that my order was placed.
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just hoping they’ll add 4x4 to the Maverick soon. I’m willing to wait for it
Highly doubt it. It doesn't make sense from a packaging perspective given the Ranger exists.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Did the emails all come out in one batch at 10:30 eastern or are they trickling in over time? I'm wondering if its done for today.
Bumping this question. Did anyone receive an email NOT at/around 10:30AM Eastern?

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Check with your dealer and make sure it used YOUR email on the order and not that of the salesman. Happened to me.
My email never came to me, must be my salesman's email.

I contacted them asking them to fix it and they blew me off.

Sponsored

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XLT on 6/10/ 21 went to Ford.com and checked" " My Account",,My Reservation/on order".and it says there in no vechcles on order for me
should I be concerned ?
I hope not as exactly that same thing happened to me even though I confirmed the order with the dealer.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Highly doubt it. It doesn't make sense from a packaging perspective given the Ranger exists.
True 4x4 will never be available in a vehicle that is based on FWD architecture. AWD is the best you're going to get.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ended up getting 2 2.5 hybrids scheduled and 3 2.0 built in the first retail round.
Any chance P11L was in that bunch?! I'm guessing I missed this first cut...

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crossroads Ford??? Which one???
I thought I was going to be the only baller driving around the triangle in a maverick. Starting to seem like half of them are going to PA and half to Cary/Apex ;)
I went to Apex Crossroads Ford, as my other closer dealer told me I was wrong and that orders weren't being schedule yet lol. Within a few hours I was in the Apex dealership and reserving with them instead 🤷‍♂️

I was really unsure where I was at in line, in terms of people ordering before me, since the dealer said they had already done many reservations. It looks like I got in early-ish enough for this first round, or maybe Ford is prioritizing Lariats or some other reason to put my build ahead? I dunno, but I'm excited.

cnp1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I placed mine at the Wendell Ford dealer because Apex didn't know how to do it when I called, but that was a week before you. Somehow no build date for me, maybe because I have First Edition package.

I went to Apex Crossroads Ford, as my other closer dealer told me I was wrong and that orders weren't being schedule yet lol. Within a few hours I was in the Apex dealership and reserving with them instead 🤷‍♂️

I was really unsure where I was at in line. in terms of people ordering before me, since the dealer said they had already done many reservations. It looks like I got in early-ish enough for this first round, or maybe Ford is prioritizing Lariats or some other reason to put my build ahead? I dunno, but I'm excited.

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I was really unsure where I was at in line, in terms of people ordering before me, since the dealer said they had already done many reservations. It looks like I got in early-ish enough for this first round, or maybe Ford is prioritizing Lariats or some other reason to put my build ahead? I dunno, but I'm excited.
I might have to meet up with you and ride around in yours and live vicariously until mine shows up. I mean, it's your burden to bear.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too, it's a sickness...
Um...ditto...I'm following Maverick news as much as I used to follow Ohio State football recruiting.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope not as exactly that same thing happened to me even though I confirmed the order with the dealer.
They won't show up there without a VIN
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.