Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crossroads Ford??? Which one???
I thought I was going to be the only baller driving around the triangle in a maverick. Starting to seem like half of them are going to PA and half to Cary/Apex ;)
Sponsored

Paradise Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Ordered my XLT on 6/10/ 21 went to Ford.com and checked" " My Account",,My Reservation/on order".and it says there in no vechcles on order for me
should I be concerned ?
I'm in the same boat as you, never received any email about order confirmation, dealer just keeps telling me it's ordered and that's it. I don't have confidence in my dealerships knowledge about this.

Nopacal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Mav.png

XLT with LUX, 2.0, AWD, 4K, FX4, Manual rear window
Ordered and confirmation 7/10
Scheduled for production 9/13

@CLH917 Ayy we got the same build (except I went for A51 because my fiancée liked it best and she's going to have to look at it a lot haha) I ordered on 6/30 and got a confirmation on 7/7, but no build date for me yet unfortunately.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
No email yet for me. I originally ordered on 6/11 but removed the splash guards (so no delay) on 6/18. Wonder if my order got reset to that date.
I doubt it. I just updated mine on Monday, and my order date shows as Monday on ford's website, but it's scheduled. Tim bartz claimed reservation date is what's important, and that seems to be true.

Nopacal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
I'm in the same boat as you, never received any email about order confirmation, dealer just keeps telling me it's ordered and that's it. I don't have confidence in my dealerships knowledge about this.

I ordered and did receive a confirmation via email, but I don't think the orders are tied to a Ford account until VIN is assigned and you link it that way. Mine shows the same as yours despite having the order confirmation. I could be wrong though. Unless you somehow ordered it with a linked Ford account

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I thought I was going to be the only baller driving around the triangle in a maverick. Starting to seem like half of them are going to PA and half to Cary/Apex ;)
😂 I ordered from Crossroads in Wake Forest, 5 minutes from my house. I did see someone that works at the Apex one get recommended here.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mav.png

XLT with LUX, 2.0, AWD, 4K, FX4, Manual rear window
Ordered and confirmation 7/10
Scheduled for production 9/13
Dang I have literally the exact same build and confirmed my order on 7/8 so maybe I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, you are not alone

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am the "realist" who will be happy getting his Mav in spring '22... yet here I am checking email every 5 minutes... hoping.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am the "realist" who will be happy getting his Mav in spring '22... yet here I am checking email every 5 minutes... hoping.
That'll be me every Thursday even though I know I'm behind a decent chunk of other orders! 🤓

Sponsored

VernJules

First Name
Veronica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Just hoping they’ll add 4x4 to the Maverick soon. I’m willing to wait for it

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too, it's a sickness...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.