Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Make sure you include your order date in your post if you get a scheduling email!
Sponsored

kmartinkc

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Ford Maverick Post Your Scheduled For Production & VIN Assigned 2022 Maverick Order! 🤩 Capture.PNG

For anyone who ordered with the 4K tow package, does the summary of your build show that option included? Mine shows everything except for the 4K tow package, my dealer says it's still included and it does show on the most recent order form I have from them, just curious why it's not showing up here when every other option or package I selected is listed.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
So related question...I know this isn't guaranteed fact but there was a post from a dealer employee on FB that said he had heard around 6500 Mavs were to be produced in September, 0 in October, and maybe 15-18K in November. Again, the poster clearly stated that he was told this and that it cannot be taken as gospel. Anyone in the know heard anything similar? If there is any truth in this, it would mean those that don't get drafted this round for production in September could be looking at production in November which I would assume translates to delivery in December-January (assuming no delays).

OP
OP
Barefootdan

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
For anyone who ordered with the 4K tow package,...
I didn't order the 4K, but i have noticed that alot of the pages arent setup for Mavericks yet. Ford Pass App, the Accessories Page, Manually adding in the vin, were all not functional for me so far. So hopefully it is just a data issue?

Sponsored

Sitnbull

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford f-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XLT on 6/10/ 21 went to Ford.com and checked" " My Account",,My Reservation/on order".and it says there in no vechcles on order for me
should I be concerned ?

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Capture.PNG

For anyone who ordered with the 4K tow package, does the summary of your build show that option included? ...
After I loaded mine in the tracker, it didn't show the 4K either, though my dealer summary does show it:
Ford Maverick Post Your Scheduled For Production & VIN Assigned 2022 Maverick Order! 🤩 Screenshot_20210729-091709

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Ordered my XLT on 6/10/ 21 went to Ford.com and checked" " My Account",,My Reservation/on order".and it says there in no vechcles on order for me
should I be concerned ?
It won't show up until you add the VIN ford will send you in the scheduling e-mail.

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
should I be concerned ?
No, no worries. As long as you got your email, you are fine.

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
PROGRESS.....Glad to see the emails for the next step flowing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.