Sponsored

Poll: How many of you are purchasing your first hybrid with this truck?

Is this your first hybrid purchase?

• Total voters

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing against hybrids, but I prefer something with a punch. 2/3 of my last vehicles were 4 cylinder turbos with AWD. I did not cast a vote
My 2021 F-150 Hybrid with the powerboost engine has more of a bunch then the non-hybrid, When needed the gas engine is supplemented by the electric engine giving more of a punch.
Sponsored

whoknew1985

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This will be my first hybrid. When I first heard about the Maverick, I had reservations about the name they chose. I researched the new model and began reading about its revolutionary approach to building a truck. The longer I considered it, the more I realized that this vehicle is quite unusual in its affordability and its good gas mileage. I made the decision to commit to ordering one and I am patiently waiting for the hybrid model. It has been a amazing and trying journey so far.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nothing against hybrids, but I prefer something with a punch. 2/3 of my last vehicles were 4 cylinder turbos with AWD. I did not cast a vote
I know what you mean but when I have to scratch that itch I have a sport car and a motorcycle in the garage. The hybrid powertrain is pretty high performance when it comes to efficiency.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know what you mean but when I have to scratch that itch I have a sport car and a motorcycle in the garage. The hybrid powertrain is pretty high performance when it comes to efficiency.
I scratch my itch for speed with this....
Ford Maverick Poll: How many of you are purchasing your first hybrid with this truck? IMG_1414

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Maverick will be my 2nd hybrid. My first hybrid was a 2016 Lincoln MKZ that averaged 43 - 44 mpg. I believe it's the same hybrid engine that's being used in the hybrid Maverick. The engine didn't give me a single issue on the MKZ.

Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maverick will be my first hybrid, daughter (car is in dad's name)bought an Accord hybrid the month before I got the truck

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My other car is a Volvo T8 plug-in hybrid. It can go about 18 miles on pure electric, or get about 59empg for about 60 miles until the battery drains. Then it's essentally a ICE car that can get about 27mpg highway. Really the best of all worlds. And it's fast as hell.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my first hybrid. Just curious.
Lets just say that is up to Ford, I have a MY23 Hybrid on order (with the trailer hitch) so it up to Ford whether it will be my first hybrid or not. If not, my first hybrid will be made by another manufacture.

Reconditioner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my XLT hybrid in March of 2022. First experience with hybrid and CVT. I love the vehicle. I call it my powered wheelbarrow! I have just under 10,000 miles. 43.7 mpg. I have the deep sleep issue. i would love to see a club in Maine.

Donald

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A + for the Hybrid is I can tow it 4 down behind my motorhome!

Sponsored

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live on a small farm and I must have a pickup truck. I never even considered a hybrid sedan because I need to stop by the feed/fertilizer store every time I go anywhere.

We ordered the Hybrid sight unseen. It took 17 long months to be delivered. It has functioned flawlessly and gets amazing MPG.

Our second Hybrid will also be a Maverick.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Weā€™ve owned a Honda Insight, Toyota Prius, currently have a ā€˜22 Ford Escape hybrid, and this is my 3rd Maverick hybrid since January ā€˜22. The first Maverick hybrid I had was an XL that a customer couldnā€™t take delivery on because he found out he had stage 4 cancer. I traded in the XL hybrid for an XLT hybrid on 31 March ā€˜that a customer got tired of waiting for and he bought a Ranger. And the XLT was traded in on 30 October for a Lariat hybrid that a customer canceled. That is what I currently have and love it!!

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Weā€™ve owned a Honda Insight, Toyota Prius, currently have a ā€˜22 Ford Escape hybrid, and this is my 3rd Maverick hybrid since January ā€˜22. The first Maverick hybrid I had was an XL that a customer couldnā€™t take delivery on because he found out he had stage 4 cancer. I traded in the XL hybrid for an XLT hybrid on 31 March ā€˜that a customer got tired of waiting for and he bought a Ranger. And the XLT was traded in on 30 October for a Lariat hybrid that a customer canceled. That is what I currently have and love it!!
Just curiousā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..
From when you were Mav/hybrid-free, to having the Lariat,
how much, total, including sales tax, etc, did it cost you?

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a 2006 Camry hybrid that lasted 180,000 miles before the batteries failed.
Sponsored