First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Dear Jennifer,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Maverick XL is delivered to Gary Yeomans Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of March 13, 2022, and March 19, 2022, has been updated to between April 1, 2022, and April 7, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All that worrying about missing the Irish High Holiday for nothing. As it turned out, I never made it over to Palm Harbor for the festivities anyway. Sent my husband over to visit our daughter and grandson while I stayed home. Had a weird episode on March 14th where my blood pressure shot up sky high (no previous history of this) landing myself straight in the emergency room. After a battery of tests and X-rays, absolutely no explanation as to why it happened. Guess my entire system short-circuited. Stayed home from work the rest of the week with a major headache, slept a lot, and just relaxed.

Cross your fingers I get my truck this week. Of course, this is the week my salesman chose to take a vacay, but someone else I was working with to help me find an unclaimed Maverick will be assisting me. IDGAF so long as I get my truck without any further hassles.

Happy Monday everyone!
Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck!!! You've certainly waited your time; I hope it's here soon.

As a side note, screw rail shipping.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear Jennifer,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Maverick XL is delivered to Gary Yeomans Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of March 13, 2022, and March 19, 2022, has been updated to between April 1, 2022, and April 7, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All that worrying about missing the Irish High Holiday for nothing. As it turned out, I never made it over to Palm Harbor for the festivities anyway. Sent my husband over to visit our daughter and grandson while I stayed home. Had a weird episode on March 14th where my blood pressure shot up sky high (no previous history of this) landing myself straight in the emergency room. After a battery of tests and X-rays, absolutely no explanation as to why it happened. Guess my entire system short-circuited. Stayed home from work the rest of the week with a major headache, slept a lot, and just relaxed.

Cross your fingers I get my truck this week. Of course, this is the week my salesman chose to take a vacay, but someone else I was working with to help me find an unclaimed Maverick will be assisting me. IDGAF so long as I get my truck without any further hassles.

Happy Monday everyone!​
Gary Yeomans Ford and high blood pressure goes hand-in-hand. Perfectly normal :D

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Monday everyone!​

Excellent!

Maybe you will get to deal with the infamous Dillon and Mike at Gary Yeomans Ford - Daytona Beach, home of the "damaged in transit" Maverick. Perhaps GreenLady can be there to share in this very happy occasion.

Please post pics!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Excellent!

Maybe you will get to deal with the infamous Dillon and Mike at Gary Yeomans Ford - Daytona Beach, home of the "damaged in transit" Maverick. Perhaps GreenLady can be there to share in this very happy occasion.

Please post pics!
Nah. Won't have to be dealing with those guys. Wouldn't trust them to wipe dog poop off my shoe.

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gary Yeomans Ford and high blood pressure goes hand-in-hand. Perfectly normal :D
Most of us are probably going to have to attend a few AA meetings after it's all said and done. I've developed a nervous twitch from waiting. Why couldn't it be something fun like Tourettes? I'd love to not have to make any excuses or apologies for randomly screaming obscenities.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Excellent!

Please post pics!
Flowers, don't forget the free DELIVERED flowers.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most of us are probably going to have to attend a few AA meetings after it's all said and done. I've developed a nervous twitch from waiting. Why couldn't it be something fun like Tourettes? I'd love to not have to make any excuses or apologies for randomly screaming obscenities.
I'll do a 12 step program, as long as they're not in a straight line.

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Monday everyone!​

Good luck stay healthy glad your ok