A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's what mine will look like 😁 is that a 2.0 or hybrid.

Sponsored

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
I guess until I see one in person I’m going to wonder if they are too small. But pics like this convince me that it isn’t really a small truck. But it is small in comparison to the huge trucks of the current trend. To me smaller is a plus. Better gas mileage, performance, handling, smaller garage space, etc. I just hope that it’s a solid truck (2.0T Lariat). I’m planning to build a little sport truck.

kcirevam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Jeep, MINI
Engine
Undecided
Why does this truck look like it's higher than the others? That wheel well gap is huge!

Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

the more i see the velocity blue the more I think i definitely made the right decision with it over the cyber orange. It looks so sharp in the light. So bright and awesome. It does look tiny by comparison to the tremor but the tremor sits even higher doesnt it? off road suspension and whatnot. Looks more akin in size to an older ranger really. the 2011 and back. Slightly wider and taller but still close. The ground clearance is a mystery it seems as in this photo it does look higher off the ground than other photos and videos of other models. I know the AWD doesnt add that much of a difference either.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
the more i see the velocity blue the more I think i definitely made the right decision with it over the cyber orange. It looks so sharp in the light. So bright and awesome. It does look tiny by comparison to the tremor but the tremor sits even higher doesnt it? off road suspension and whatnot. Looks more akin in size to an older ranger really. the 2011 and back. Slightly wider and taller but still close. The ground clearance is a mystery it seems as in this photo it does look higher off the ground than other photos and videos of other models. I know the AWD doesnt add that much of a difference either.
I'm not crazy about the overall color selection but I went with Velocity Blue as it seems the most fun. It's a much deeper blue than the Ford website depicts, but I'm fine with it. That Cyber Orange just screams "taxi".

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not crazy about the overall color selection but I went with Velocity Blue as it seems the most fun. It's a much deeper blue than the Ford website depicts, but I'm fine with it. That Cyber Orange just screams "taxi".
School Bus or “Waffle House” delivery truck.
Slap a “Waffle House” Logo on both front doors and you got one.
Sponsored