Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Maverick, Atlas Blue, FWD, EcoBoost, XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Now that is really fantastic for all you guys and gals with Mavericks to get together πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž. I just wish someone would put a get together with in 500 miles of Tennessee North, East West South I would be happy to take part but to my knowledge nobody has ever put one together I'm hoping maybe real soon but my congratulations for getting together with your Mavericks and Great having a time in the Great State Of TEXAS πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
One would think that a Ford's Garage on the north side of Atlanta (the closer to Road Atlanta the better) would be a smash hit. Hopefully that's where they expand to next.
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't count the number of each. I believe there were more Ecoboosts but not by a large margin.
Any tips for putting together a meetup like close to an interstate? I’ve organized hot air balloon races in the past but pilots will go anywhere if there is a purse! No purse for a meetup though😊

I’m thinking about setting up one in upstate SC or western NC maybe around Lake Lure where there are more things to do after breakfastπŸ€”

Red Hot Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A hpr Maverick pulled into the theater parking lot right next to us. We thought he was coming our way but apparently just going to a movie.

We rearranged the trucks by color at one point, which is when my Velocity Blue was next to the Atlas Blue.
Love you did it by color πŸ‘looks great

Sponsored

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now that is really fantastic for all you guys and gals with Mavericks to get together πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž. I just wish someone would put a get together with in 500 miles of Tennessee North, East West South I would be happy to take part but to my knowledge nobody has ever put one together I'm hoping maybe real soon but my congratulations for getting together with your Mavericks and Great having a time in the Great State Of TEXAS πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Coming in July/August
Midwest Meetup
Chicagoland area
Details soon
THIS IS SPONSORED BY
www.fastmavericks.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any tips for putting together a meetup like close to an interstate? I’ve organized hot air balloon races in the past but pilots will go anywhere if there is a purse! No purse for a meetup though😊

I’m thinking about setting up one in upstate SC or western NC maybe around Lake Lure where there are more things to do after breakfastπŸ€”
I started a list of interested Maverick owners in the DFW area. Tagging that list in future posts has been helpful to ensure the right people know about the meet.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/dfw-meet-registry.19591/

The area of the country you are in is beautiful. It would be great to have it somewhere with a scenic backdrop, but that would obviously be less convenient for food options and travel.

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One would think that a Ford's Garage on the north side of Atlanta (the closer to Road Atlanta the better) would be a smash hit. Hopefully that's where they expand to next.
I herd that Ford wants to put one in around Nashville I hope they do and SOON πŸ€”

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be representing Tennessee at Carlisle. Should be a good time.
I really do wish I could go but I'm sorry at this time it's just to far !!!! Be safe and have a fantastic Time hope you will take pics and post πŸ‘»πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Sponsored

Red Hot Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really do wish I could go but I'm sorry at this time it's just to far !!!! Be safe and have a fantastic Time hope you will take pics and post πŸ‘»πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
It’s going to be epic, lots of swag , prizes and good people. I’m sorry you couldn’t make it . These trucks are made for long road trips. Made it from Tennessee to Michigan on a tank of gas.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I started a list of interested Maverick owners in the DFW area. Tagging that list in future posts has been helpful to ensure the right people know about the meet.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/dfw-meet-registry.19591/

The area of the country you are in is beautiful. It would be great to have it somewhere with a scenic backdrop, but that would obviously be less convenient for food options and travel.
Thanks! I think I’ll start with a few Dealers in the area and check accessibility to major roads.

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s going to be epic, lots of swag , prizes and good people. I’m sorry you couldn’t make it . These trucks are made for long road trips. Made it from Tennessee to Michigan on a tank of gas.
Yes u are so right about that being made for the Road . Last year when I got my Maverick I drove to Vegas to see my 93 year old Father in 2 days a Thousand Miles a day 2 Tanks a day also I'm 6 Ft 3 67years old also very comfortable πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes u are so right about that being made for the Road . Last year when I got my Maverick I drove to Vegas to see my 93 year old Father in 2 days a Thousand Miles a day 2 Tanks a day also I'm 6 Ft 3 67years old also very comfortable πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
That would’ve KILLED a couple ordinary men!